Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like your anime Dubbed or Subbed? - Minitokyo

Do you like your anime Dubbed or Subbed?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Pretty self explanatory. I personally like my anime subbed, because the japanese voices sound more natural. Plus it's nice to pick up a bit of Japanese along the way. I've recently seen a dubbed version of Naruto, and it was horrendous..

Subbed of course

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I depends with me but I don't preferr one of over the I like both dubs and subs.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Subbed...it preserves the authenicity of anime. That is, if the subs are decent and doesn't mix up characters and is translated properly.

subbed, it's always fun listening to the real voices ^^.

depends of the quality of the dub, really... I think that you amy miss a lot by taking time reading the subs so if the dub is decent, dub.If not, a well subbed version is alos good.

I, personally, am a really fast reader. (I also love reading) It doesn't bother me in the least to read the subs.
I despise dubs with a passion. The voices are 99.9 percent of the time HORRIBLE (ie. Naruto -pats Naruto symthatheticly-) and on the stupid 4kids stuff on TV the take out all the funny stuff.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

This is a versus thread with little potential for discussion because it's a preference issue. Here are two threads with more interesting topics related to subbing/dubbing:

The truth about dubs.
Loosely Translated...Very Loosely
Maybe even this one: Which is the best way to watch the animes?

Closed.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.