Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nina Wang - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

We know she is a character in Mai Otome.

But does anyone realise that this name actually belongs to Asia's richest woman? ^_^'

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

yeah, i do know her being the richest woman in asia...but i think she is weird having them pony tails...
wait,...now that you mentioned Nina Wang of MO also have pony tails...freaky.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I didn't know either until recently when my bro was browsing the net and muttered the word Nina Wang. Knowing he does not watch anime (and couldn't possibly know Mai Otome), I checked what he was reading and voila! Who would have imagined a character's name is the exact same as a multi-billionaire?

If Major Wang carried the name Teddy in the show, it would have been beyond mere coincidence. :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

maybe she secretly sponsored the funds for directing Mai Otome...the exchange is that she is one of the leads...LOL

Signature Image

I don't see any reason why an eccentric person like her would be interested in such cause. ;)

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

lol, who knows, she might be an anime addict...(jk)
maybe she is here right now among us members, disguised as a britney spears wannabe (typical chinese term for Britney is Xiao Tian Tian) who is a sixteen year old...

Signature Image

XTeK

XTeK

Child of the Violent Wind

You know I could have sworn her name was spelt Wong, not Wang. But I'm horrible with names. Yeah but that's weird

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Cool, I didn't know that. Go girl power! :)

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Erm, sorry....

So should I care now ?

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

likewise here

Signature

Quote by griffinErm, sorry....

So should I care now ?

It's optional. ;)

we shouldnt care cos an appeal may be lodged and the entire estate given to another family member.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.