Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you break the school rule? - Minitokyo

How often do you break the school rule?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

LOL breakin school rules? im a pro at that. neva got a detention in my high school life [xcept this sub teacher kept the whole class in and didnt let me go. but dw he left the school already -evil smile- he shuldve neva kept me back or else he wouldve be still teaching at my school^^]

No handphones?
LOL dude everyday

No coupling?
well not this one since that i go to an all girls' school

No comics?
hey im an animanga freak i have to bring manga to school

Do not skip school?
kekek anytime ^.*

Do not cheat during exam
i listed a whole lots of ways to cheat in another forum. ull be surprised how i cheat

Homework must be done?
hahah i only do art and photography hw^^

but no matter how many school rules i break ill always by a cute, lil, innocent, gudie gudie in all the teacher's eyes^^

Breaking rules just for the sake of breaking them is stupid in my opinion, people do it just to show off most of the time "oh look at me I'm so rebellious". I have broken rules before but for my own personal reasons rather than trying to look cool to other people. It's ok I think if don't keep doing it, and know where to draw the line. Sometimes rules just get in the way too much.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

No big ones...I chew gum and stuff like that. My school isn't very big on rules except for no fighting...

I have broken the no fighting rule of our school already three times in about 5 months.
bad habit, need to stop getting angry.

Anyway, i break loads of them daily.
Like no cheating on tests and so on.
But it aren't the big ones tough.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

well in middle school i was in detention more than i was in class. does that tell you anything? lol
now im down to bringing my headphones (music) everyday and playing games on the laptops. oh and don't be jealous that we get laptops for our school. they suck.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

tronks

The Archer

Yes, but not something big. Eat in class, sometimes play, and in all the test: cheat

ya i always break school rule.. almost every days...

PAche

PAche

hoarder

everyday as long as i go to school.i don't play truant or anything but i do eat in class, sleep in class, have shirt untucked, socks too low that kind of "breaking the rules" stuff.minor but still.but i have never been to detention.hohoho i know how to not get caught

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

jlpg

follow the wind

i have broken all the rules in my school.

life is not the same
without a friend to share

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I got marks for wearing a wristband. LOL. My school is kinda stupid. Must all be tidy! Yadda yadda yadda!

NO GAMBLING
-ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH
NO ALCOHOL
-Bring me the beer!
NO CAMERA
-caught the teacher sleeping during an exam on film
NO SKIPPING SCHOOL
-went to the coffee shop for a mug of coffee..
NO GIVING ANSWERS TO FRIENDS DURING TEST
-that will cost you 10 bucks!
Stupid school rules!

Alas, a new life is created;
never knowing its challenges;
Facing it with no words learnt;
we were all the same at this stage

I've done various things, but now I've changed for the better.

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Quote by PAcheeveryday as long as i go to school.i don't play truant or anything but i do eat in class, sleep in class, have shirt untucked, socks too low that kind of "breaking the rules" stuff.minor but still.but i have never been to detention.hohoho i know how to not get caught

Socks to low, what kind of rule is that :S

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Hahaha mostly everyday ^_^'
It's either because I'm out of uniform, talking in class, cheating on tests, using my celphone in class, doing other homework in another class, sleeping in class, being late for school, or yelling at the teacher lolz. & I think teh list goes on lolz

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

grave450

GRAVEXXreload

i guess, i dunno don't really know my schools rules i just do what i want

moonescape

moonescape

Fallen Grace

I do break the rules, but my new teacher never knows what I do even right infront of him. XD

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

umm i gamble everyday so thats kind breaking the rules i guess. sleeping in class. i also make fun of my spanish teacher >>

All rules that are broken over here tend to be idiotic ones that are ignored by everyone anyways, professors included. Like for example the "no food or drink" in some of the classrooms. There's no real justification for it, and so it is ignored by all, rather funny actually, as there are signs posted about it all over the place.

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

School rules?

I never knew there were ne school rules here...

Maybe i should find them out and see which ones i have broken...

I wnoder if "accidently" denting your teachers car with the sporting equipment goes under this subject

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.