Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Maburaho - more episodes? - Minitokyo

Maburaho - more episodes?

Tagged under Maburaho

page 1 of 1 5 total items

episode 24 was so inconclusive.

anyone know if more maburaho will come out?

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I believe there is a thread like this already but bleh...

I dont think maburaho will be continuing. Like most animes, you would have to read the manga to continue.

I hope that it will continue because the ending was left open. I assume each of the girls got their own guy since he split into 8- forgot his name. Anways, here's a post I got from this forum:

Posted by: Deathlog
got some news for yall yes they are gonna continue maburaho right now in japan they got a new manga out called maburaho colorful this one takes place after the new transfer student but like as always we will ahve to wait a few yrs but i have no idea if they plan on turning maburaho colorful into an anime series and it'll be hell if u can find some1 who scaned it and translated it cus just to let ya know you can go almost for any anime site the ratings for maburaho r awfully low not many ppl like the series so don't expect to be able to find some translated manga's out on the web and like i said theirs no telling if they'll turn the new manga into an anime (somewhat like inuyasha they continue with the manga but they haven't made any new eps) might have to wait a few good yrs

DSL367

DSL367

Combine Anime With Music!!! ^^

I don't even watch Maburaho. I actually came from Singapore, and I know such series aren't out here on TV yet. But still, a total of 24 episodes is like only watching it for the first time in only less than a month! I'd rather go for more than 24 episodes; Imagine an anime series finish without an ending, and what's worse only a few episodes, like they said! Hope someone would agree too...

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

well i dont think you should be reading the manga if you want a continuation from the anime, mainly beacuse the manga starts when Kazumi wakes up from the ghost to human state. it doesnt follow after the anime like i thought it does, just a whole new story.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.