page 1 of 1 22 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Cancel

I heard Aeon Flux was terrible. They wouldn't let critics preview it before hand, which usually doesn't mean good things....

Pity that it's anime-based. This is a sad day for anime and does not bode well for the live-action Eva movie.

• Dec 04, 2005

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

suck like hell for all i care, reminds me of the following details and satire:
Director(D): i like Aeon Flux, lets make movie
Producer(P): duuuhhh...yeah
D: let us take the tight suit and mix with lots of spin off cutscenes from me fav film called Matrix
P: Yeah, let us add some hot scenes
D: have a plot?
P: nope...you?
D: nah...don't need none...

I rest my case.

merged: 12-04-2005 ~ 01:53pm
don't ask me about the film, i don't give spoilers and yeah, you better go see it, carry a heart of comedy show feeling for the movie, expect a comedy

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Cancel

I think ths movie might be good. Review sometimes don't justify something as being good or bad. I believe that unless you actually seen it, you shouldn't say it sucks.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domin

• Dec 04, 2005

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

look man, looking at the trailer of the movie can give you knwledge on how the film is by nature....and the trailer is just plain cheesy and cheap...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Cancel

critic weren't able to review it before it was released in theaters. That usually means the guys who made the movie think its bad. If they do, then uh oh.

• Dec 04, 2005
Cancel

i heard the movie was horrible as well from yahoo. now im not sure if i want to see it =(

• Dec 05, 2005
Cancel

I watched the movie and it damn sucks..I wouldn't watch it again ever even if u give me 10000000 bucks..I almost fall asleep watching it..=.="

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Cancel

well, I wouldn't mind getting 10000000 bucks, I would just sleep, rather than fight sleeping...

• Dec 05, 2005

pyrosk8r

pyrosk8r

KING OF RE

Cancel

Well, I never understood the anime, but Charlize Theron is hot.

Signature

Head of the I <3 Madness combat, MGS and RE club
currently: 0 users =(

• Dec 05, 2005
Cancel

the trailer may make her look hot but the movie doesn't

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cancel

I was a big fan of the anime bac when i was little. So i'm defiantly watching this on Saturday. Another thing is Anime -> Live Action there will never be a comparasion so i dont see why people are gettin mad because the LA makes the Anime look bac. Just remember that RL and Cartoon are 2 complete different. As for me, the Movie looks promising, people have different taste just as critics does so you cant put all your trust on just 1 person, just see it for yourself.

Cancel

IMO it wasn't good plot-wise, but i blame the source. It was directed and sot well enough through.

• Dec 05, 2005

Aetherdragon

Aetherdragon

White and Nerdy

Cancel

wow a second thread (of the exact same name) about Aeon Flux.

"They see me strollin'...they laughin' and rollin' their eyes 'cause I'm so white & nerdy" - Weird "Al"

Signature Image

• Dec 05, 2005

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Cancel

i didn't think it was that bad. there were some really nice camera angles, and the set and costume design was really nice as well. while the plot wasn't the most dramatic, it wasnt neccessarily bad. but i guess as an artist i go to movies for different reasons. and who bases their own judgments off of critics. not really thinking for yourself are you?

Signature

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

Cancel

she look OLD in the movie >.>

• Dec 05, 2005
Cancel

Some of my friends liked it but apprently she doesnt die enough times...
apprently in the anime and other things that is Aeon Flux she dies in each ep!

• Dec 11, 2005
Cancel

The sad thing about this is the orginal Aeon was nothing but sex and violence. Before the actual show became plot driven, back when it was on Liquid Televison, it was nothing but wicked angles, cool shots, music and death, then she'd go get her toes sucked or something. Then they tried to make some sort of plot from it for an anime, odd yes, but bizarre enough that it was okay. Then this. This is Charlize Theron's CatWoman. Halle Berry had Monster's Ball, Charlize had Monster, Halle had Catwoman, Charlize has Aeon. I refuse to waste my money on this drivel.

"I shall call him 'Squishy,' and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy." - [Dory (Ellen DeGeneres) from Finding Nemo]

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Cancel

Aeon flux is not an anime, and I`ve heard that the movie is a bad copy of Ghost in the Shell and Matrix.

I dont see the movie yet, but anyway Im not a fan of Aeon Flux

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

Cancel

i wanna see it....it will most likely interest me....but that's my response...the chick reminds me of the one from Underworld (Seleane..can't spell..somebody wanna corret?)

• Jan 16, 2006

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Cancel

Quote by azndragonzi wanna see it....it will most likely interest me....but that's my response...the chick reminds me of the one from Underworld (Seleane..can't spell..somebody wanna corret?)

Well I don't know her character's name, but I believe her name is Kate Beckensale, or something like that.

• Jan 17, 2006

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Cancel

The principal character is played by Charlize Theron (the same from Monster) and the character is named Aeon

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Cancel

Yeah, main character of Aeon Flux is played by Charlize Theron. The main character or Underworld is played by Kate Beckinsale.

• Jan 19, 2006

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.