Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Mangaka - Minitokyo

Favorite Mangaka

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

For me, I like Narumi Kakinouchi and Clamp

Narumi's art is always so elegant and graceful while their colors are of a lighter tone and give a clean and relaxe feeling. Clamp's art is always very fancy and elegant in their own way and the colors are very bright and exciting.

Plus, both of them have a lot of wings, water, and flower (petals) in their art.....which is very appealing to me in art XD Maybe that's just me

Signature

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Well, I have to agree with you, Aerith. ^^ I am always trying to copy the way clamp draws. So beautiful. Also, I do like Arina Tanemura, Natsuki Takaya, Ken Akamtasu, Kawamura Mikan, and some others. (I can't remember their names.) ^^

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I would also have to say Clamp because they are the only authors I posses many different works of. All the other mangas I have are from different mangakas, they are the only ones who always come back in my collection. I love the many different aspects their stories can take. They can be very light and cheerfull like Card Captor Sakura or they can be dark and devastating like X. Plus their art is lovely. I must admit, I don't like their earlier work like the early art of X and RG Veda, but both these title's art got better with them and I own them bot *now if only they would finish X*.

Another mangaka that I enjoy is Eichiro Oda from One Piece. His art is always so original and bright. I have One Piece Color Walk 1 and I must admit some illustrations make me laugh. He pairs up his characters with the strangest things sometimes wich of course, follows the wacky pace of One Piece.

Signature Image

Lets see there's Eiichiro Oda, Tite Kubo, Masami Tsuda, Ken Akamatsu, Natsuki Takaya & Masashi Kishimoto.

Signature

one of the Mangaka´s i Like (where are so many) is Masamune Shirow. I think his style for female characters it Greaat

Calimanise

Cyber angel with elvish ears

Kaori Yuki-sama and Arina Tanemura-sensei ^_____^
i love them because they have got their own style, their pics are extremly beautiful and stories are great.
*bows in front of them*
Oh, and I adore Kishimoto Masashi for Naruto *______*

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

My fav mangaka is certainly Saki Hiwatari! I love her work!! The best is "Global Garden", does anyone know?

Signature Image

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Ken Akamatsu. I also like the works of Naoki Urasawa (sic?), the guy who did Blame! for the landscape art he does; and the guy who did Gantz for the creativity, I don't like his previous works though.

Kazuo Koike and Goseki Kojima for Lone Wolf and Cub.

"Throughout your life advance daily, becoming more skillful than yesterday, more skillful than today." - Yamamoto Tsunetomo

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Clamp,Bones,Yuriko Nishiyama,and Akira Toriyama

Signature

blueasuka

*-_Kirsty_-*

i just love kaori yuki's storys and drawings. my fave of hers are 'boys nexts door' and 'bloodhound'.

k hearts a 4evr

Arina Tanemura and rei izumi!

Signature Image

i like masamune shirow and satoshi urushihara, the style and appearance of female character is great. XD

PrettyKitty84

cutie!

I'm in love with Arina Tanemura, Naoko Takeuchi (eventhough she hasn't done much that I've liked latley), Yuu Watase, and Clamp.

Signature Image

clamp

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

I like Koge-Donbo,he/she (who knows...) always draw such a cute character and im loving it.his/her coloring style also unique and awesome ^__^

Quote by bobilI like Koge-Donbo,he/she (who knows...) always draw such a cute
character and im loving it.his/her coloring style also unique and
awesome ^__^

Koge-Donbo's art is so incredibly cute and adorable! I love her art! (Ehehe, Koge-donbo is female ^^)

*ahem*
*points to sig and avatar*
Mayumi Azuma!!! Her artwork for the Star Ocean 2 manga is gorgeous. It would be so awesome if that were translated and brought overseas, all I have are random scans of her artbook "Treasure" I've picked up from various fansites and such.

I like the artwork of Kanan too. She did the art for a few random DiGi Charat stories, and she did the Galaxy Angel manga. Her art is kinda similar to that cuteness Koge-Donbo has, only... different. ^^

i also like clamp (namely Satsuki Igarashi and Mokona Apapa). as far as I know, it'll be these two artists from clamp who usually do their art anyways, so I don't know why I specified. Mokona has beautiful art (ala x/1999) and Satsuki's is much more stylitsh (and anatomically correct I might add). She dioes Tsubasa and xxxHolic, I believe.

Eee... this is becoming a long post... well, just to name a few more I like:
Yukiru Sugisaki, KaiShaku, Megumi Tachikawa and Yuu Watase.
God, I read too much manga. XP

Signature

Tsukasa Hojo (City Hunter)
Takehiko Inoue (Slam Dunk)

Aoi Nanase =^.^=

Signature

omg clamp ofcorse! and also yukiru sugisaki

I love the style of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto - so great. I also like the contrast to this: Togashi in Hunter X Hunter ^^.

I love clamp, Natsuki Takaya, Hisaya Nakajo, Kaori Yuki, Tarou Sekiguchi, Nobuhiro Watsuki, and Masashi Kishimoto

I like Clamp and Naruto

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Ken Akamatsu and Azuma Kiyohiko

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.