Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The biggest problem that could happen to me - Minitokyo

The biggest problem that could happen to me

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Im always free , and i finish a whole series of anime in 1 day , the same goes for games , so i sit bored all the time , after some rest , i make wallpapers to enjoy my self and kill some time , but what happens if i run out of ideas ? I made so many wallpapers i just dont know what to make about , everyone suggested somethin and i did it , so any suggestions?

----------------
)_(-\/

latest naruto wallie X=D
Kyubi no Rasengan
Signature Image

lol..the human mind never runs out of ideas..think about it..why don't u try making a wallie with a style you've never done?^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Come on uchiha-vegeta! If George Lucas could create star wars why couldn't you create new wallpapers? and Milkiyo is right! you know that all the wallpapers in the world have not been done yet!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

How I wish I have so much time to spare..... can't wait till my holiday again.... ^^

Signature

Joslin

i wish

my realtionship between me and my mother.

LeeClow

LeeClow

The silent dreamer...

Well, I'm gonna have to agrea with Kabura and Milkiyo.
Even if you can't think of anything at the moment, something will eventually catch your attention and inspire you.
Well, good luck with that and hope you enjoy your free time. ^_^

GeorgeGI

George

Quote by uchiha-vegetai sit bored all the time , after some rest , i make wallpapers to enjoy my self and kill some time , but what happens if i run out of ideas ? I made so many wallpapers i just dont know what to make about , everyone suggested somethin and i did it , so any suggestions?

It would be a real lost to mankind if you stop. Because I truly like your wallpaper, just like a lot of people here.

Just remember that we can only suggest. The rest is up to you & your creativity. Just feel free and do stuffs you feel like to. They have never failed us so far, and probably never will !

What have you discovered today?

It wouldn't hurt to be optimistic.

If your looking for request I definetly have one. I sent you a PM if your interested, and for the most part I do agree with the guys here. But untill you find the inspiration your looking for maybe you could keep yourself busy with the project that I sent to you. Thanks.

hmmm....id' like to give you some inspiration but i can't think of anything myself. sorry! ^^

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

Yea, I'm like mizusuchan. I'm having a hard time making my own wallpapers. Hm, but...you can always try to make an S-cry-ed wallpaper. The ones here are very simular to each other, and I'd like to see something different.
It's just an idea for you to ponder with.....you don't have to make it.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

Alfonse

Alfonse

MugenGlider

You know, I've gotta agree with inuyashalove04.
I'd totally want to see an s.CRY.ed wall from you man. I mean, you've got great talent, and you never cease to amaze me with your work. It'd be nice to see something from s.CRY.ed from you.
And about inspiration. Just listen to some style of music for a long time. You'll eventually get the feeling from that song and make a wallie with that emotion if you know what I mean. But every mind works differently so who knows if it'll work with you. It never hurts to try. I get inspired in a number of ways. It's hard to tell you all of them. ^_^'

'Signature Image'
My Latest: Oscar
My Original:Almighty Power

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

Boredom certainly sucks sewer spew, doesn't it? That's where your imagination is badly needed to pull you out of the doldrums. Sometimes the most creative indeavors come from trying to escape the negative effects of boredom. Besides, boredom, if left unchecked, can lead to depression which can lead to self-isolation which can lead to suicide. Then where would you be? Certainly not with us here at this forum posting. Or anywhere else you'd want to be for that matter. No, boredom is not a good thing to be controlled by. But creativity IS. Next time boredom threatens to overwhelm you, get your creative juices flowing. Write Fan-Fic. Draw Fan-Art. Let your imagination run wild. Hope this helped you a little.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

Wapy

Wapy

Blueheart's sister

want something new? try to create a hole story by your own amnd then show your charaters to the public like I do. Sometimes I get bored too, but I can kill time by drawing everytime I can, even during classes!

Signature Image
Wapy's around.

wapy has an idea. why not create a manga.... or just do the charactors for now :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

wow man you are a freak. Get some sleep first.
Hang out with friends do a sport and get interested in a hobby. Whoa i know what it feels like. But luckily my brain can do graphics simulation so i never get bored.
OH i forgot the other thing i do is write. I write a lot a mean A LOT! and sometimes i draw or read manga. Hint: Computer manga takes ages to read and theres a lot of it too. I also read or just lie back and listen to music...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Aimee1991

Aimee1991

Aimee

maybe you can go out with you friends and family? go see a film? take up a sport?
that way you wont need to think about being bored all the time ^_^

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Must we bump up threads that had no post for half a year..?

Closed

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.