Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Database error when trying to post a PM - Minitokyo

Database error when trying to post a PM

page 1 of 1 9 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Hello :D

Everytime i try to send a PM to another user, i get this : "There is an error in the database, please try again later". I got this since two days. When i send a PM to myself, i receive it immediately...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Dunno......weird stuff hope u can fix it...........=)

Signature

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I've sent you a pm and it works now :D
I'll try to send one to a mod now ^^

merged: 12-05-2005 ~ 04:07am
Seems the problem is only with mods... I just got the same error again... Weird...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

could you post some names where the sending isn't working?

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I just try with every mod i saw when i was connected. for example Jasmine, unicorn2006, marissa, saikusa, etc...

Even when i click on "preview pm" i got this error...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

this is also a problem with usernames like certain new members with numerical beginnings of a name. I suggest a forced renaming for the member called 123456abcdefg whose name has comas in the middle for the numbers. It always ends up with a name error or member does not exists.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

This problem is fixed now, thanks Sheqel :D
You can close this thread ^^

Gottmaschine

Provisional FreiheitFirewolf

Hello.

i have a problem.........when i can enter to my account, the server says that exist a database error, and try again later............please help me ^_^'

Thank you

PD: the account with problems is FreiheitFirewolf, thank you, and excuse me for my bad english

This is the provisionally account of FreiheitFirewolf, please wait

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Wasn't working with me, either. I talked to DarkAeon about it, and he said he would get right to helping me with it. Its also giving me this crap when I try to post in some fourms (the Custom Userpage Request forum, specifically). Its making me quite mad. I hope you guys can fix whatever it is soon.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.