Database error when trying to post a PM

page 1 of 1 9 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cancel

Hello :D

Everytime i try to send a PM to another user, i get this : "There is an error in the database, please try again later". I got this since two days. When i send a PM to myself, i receive it immediately...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Cancel

Dunno......weird stuff hope u can fix it...........=)

Signature

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cancel

I've sent you a pm and it works now :D
I'll try to send one to a mod now ^^

merged: 12-05-2005 ~ 04:07am
Seems the problem is only with mods... I just got the same error again... Weird...

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

could you post some names where the sending isn't working?

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cancel

I just try with every mod i saw when i was connected. for example Jasmine, unicorn2006, marissa, saikusa, etc...

Even when i click on "preview pm" i got this error...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

this is also a problem with usernames like certain new members with numerical beginnings of a name. I suggest a forced renaming for the member called 123456abcdefg whose name has comas in the middle for the numbers. It always ends up with a name error or member does not exists.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cancel

This problem is fixed now, thanks Sheqel :D
You can close this thread ^^

Gottmaschine

Provisional FreiheitFirewolf

Cancel

Hello.

i have a problem.........when i can enter to my account, the server says that exist a database error, and try again later............please help me ^_^'

Thank you

PD: the account with problems is FreiheitFirewolf, thank you, and excuse me for my bad english

This is the provisionally account of FreiheitFirewolf, please wait

• Dec 15, 2005

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Cancel

Wasn't working with me, either. I talked to DarkAeon about it, and he said he would get right to helping me with it. Its also giving me this crap when I try to post in some fourms (the Custom Userpage Request forum, specifically). Its making me quite mad. I hope you guys can fix whatever it is soon.

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.