Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Outside Wall - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Rhonda21

Rhonda21

Crazy Spunky Lover

Ok this is my first time making a wall so I know it is really bad but I wanted to see if anyone could help me make it look at least decent. I know the girl looks a little blurry and the whole thing looks plain and the grass looks weird so I need help on how to fix it.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/rhondamc/outside2.jpg

the idea is nice. it gives an automn impression...
hmmm... now you'd have to work on pretty much everything ^^' make the grass a little less green... (meaning like puting some more orange/brown tones so it's fits better with the background), work a little on the tree which looks a little pixelized and.... dead... too black i guess... i don't really know...
as for the character... maybe put her closer in the picture and make her a little bigger... and get some nice outlines.....

i don't know if this is very clear.... ^^'

Emma

Emma

Dew Dust

There is nothing wrong with your tree. It is what we call a silhouette and it is a pretty brush. Problem is with doing a silhouette, they have to be in the far back. And so with that green bush behind it, it takes away from the silhouette effect. Everything at that level of depthness of the wall should be black. So put that green bush in front of the tree. Since silhouettes should be towards the back to show depthness, the tree should be smaller in size and a little blurry.

I have not seen that type of grass brush before. Are you using photoshop 7.0? There is a better grass brush. To add additional colors, play around with the color dyanmics of the brush.

Like the sky! Nice clouds! Overall, very nice for your first try ^^ Congratulations! Keep at it and you will definitely get better =)

I hope this helps and I will be glad to help you even more Rhonda *hugs*

Signature Image

b3nitora

b3nitora

Rehab is for Quitters!!

I love the tree! *hugs tree* The sky is perfect, but if you were looking for more of an sunsetish look I'd use a gradient tool to make it, its easy ^_^ The grass could use a little bit of tone to differentiate shadow and light but other then that it looks grand! :) *poof* ooh I got and idea...just a suggestion if you'd like. Since the tree is black you might wanna put some black grass further back in the background so it just doesnt look like a black tree, it'd probably bring the tree and grass together nicely. Tho it really wasnt something that popped out at me when I looked at it the first time as something that was in desperate need of changing. The thought just kinda swan dived into my brain. I just find it hard to believe its your first wallpaper! It looks great! Im sure it will be a masterpiece when completed! I look forward to seeing the finished product! If any of this didnt make any sense or ya need some help with anything just holler in my direction!

Signature
"I said No to drugs, but they would'nt listen."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.