Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Aoshi from RK.. What category? - Minitokyo

Aoshi from RK.. What category?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Well here's the image:

http://atlas.walagata.com/w/fierydemonfox/Anime/Aoshi_Shinamori_Vector_0_0_0.jpg

The original image I created was 1600 x 1200.
This is my result from using a vector tutorial here on MT, plus adding a gradient overlay in the background for a simple touch.
My only problem is that I don't know whether to submit it under the vector or anime category... any suggestions?

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

erm very good but quite dark? it's better to see the character and possbley add some texuture background to it. Anyhow great job! just a tiny touch to it will make it even better ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Firstly, I think it should be anime wallpapers because it's a wallpaper. Anything in the vector category I think is the image itself vectored and people can come along and wall it. Since you have a background, there is no reason for it to be in the vector category :) It would be a wallpaper in my opinion :P

OKay, the thumb is a bit too small for me to tell you anything but it looks like a slight gradient background and a lens flare or some sort of lighting filter in the corner.

My suggestion is [since you can vector :P] Give him a good background. Be it a tiled roof, or whatever- and then grab yourself a stock of a moon and cut it out. I think it'll look much better and be more beneficial to the work you put into the vector :D [though my first idea was a forest... anyways] that's up to you :)

It'll a great addition to the RK gallery :) Great work ^_^V

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by kuroimisaFirstly, I think it should be anime wallpapers because it's a wallpaper. Anything in the vector category I think is the image itself vectored and people can come along and wall it. Since you have a background, there is no reason for it to be in the vector category :) It would be a wallpaper in my opinion :P

actually, if you look in the vector gallery, there are a lot of vectors that also have a background... so, really it's a difficult choice, and i don't think there is anything in the rules about this... <.< but, if you put it in the wallpapers section, there are chances the simple bg won't cut it for the mods and that it will be deleted... then again, i don't really know... i guess, maybe you should ask the question to a mod, they must know the answer ^_^'

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.