Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Levels - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I can't find any threads about this so....when did the participation/artistic levels show up? I think they're pretty cool. I thought my level would be higher though....

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Sheq explains it all here : http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/41272/minitokyo-changelog/

and by the way, those numbers aren't supposed to mean anything... at least, that's what Sheq says loll

EDIT : oh right, I forgot about the feature.. but we get so much details about it anyways <.<

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

there will be a future new system that comes up. but all details are provided in that link that Ayamael stated. so refer that one instead of creating this new thread.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Oh sorry I understood that they didn't mean anything. In a way, that makes them better.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.