Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you look your best? - Minitokyo

Do you look your best?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

OX Hehe, just another lame topic... do you always look your best when you go out? I'm kinda the lazy type who doesn't really care if I look my best... just look normal enough that ppl won't consider me a weirdo XD Just wearing a shirt w/out logos and what not on it is enough and jeans (duh). How do you ppl express yourselves?

not really... don't really care..anything that's on top, I just pick and wear it LOL, I'm that lazy so sue me..

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

I like to wear what only I like. I don't go with what's the latest, since the 'latest trends' are mostly for those stick-skinny people. >_>;

I'm not a very femminine person, though I like wearing skirts ... They're easy to wear, even if you're in a rush, and I like looking elegant sometimes. =) You just have to be careful with your underwear, that's all...

I don't like wearing pink, but I'll wear it if necessary T_T. It really depends on where I'm going. =)

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

there are days that i want to look my best then there are days that i just dont give a flippin frogs butt what i look like

nah - my hair, dont bother to do anything with it, last time i gelled my hair was 2 years ago, and i even went to my school formal with bed head
i dont really care what i wear, just ripped jeans and a shirt

aiya.

Joslin

i wish

nope... i prefer to be casual... and i wear with my own style of wearing.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Definitely. Impression is everything, and how you dress has an extremely important effect on how others perceive and act you. Furthermore, just as there is an unwritten understanding that professors ought to act and dress a certain way, there is an unwritten understanding that graduate students are supposed to act and dress a certain way.

As such, these days when I go out I typically wear a sweater over a collared shirt and khakis. As it's certainly chilly these days, outside I also wear a topcoat and scarf. unicorn2006 suggested that I wear furry white earmuffs, but I'm still waffling on that one :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.