Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tadaima! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Hi MT users. Im not exactlly new as you can see. but i feel like introducing myself again because its been a long time (almost a year) since i last visit this site.
I see that the site has changed to a new version and since im still at school i can't see a lot of the images. I ve read about the credit system althou i dont understand it very well, but i still have a doubt

do you know how or when the free download quota changes?

id appreciate your help and ITS GOOD TO BE BACK :P

(at least until my next trimester :P)

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Oh, Ok! Well Welcome Back!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Okaeri.

If you haven't read them, I recommend you these thread :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more
Free download Quota

PS :
I'm not sure but I think that by default, the avatars and signatures don't appear. If you want them :
Avatars Guestbook-Gallery-Groups Back
PS 2 : Please if you can confirm or infirm it, drop me a line in a pm or in my guestbook, I wouldn't really like to go on giving useless pieces of advice.

And to sum up the quota is daily. It calculates every hour (actually I don't know what period, 30 min ? 15 min ?) how many free dl you have used in the last 24 hours and it susbtracts this number from 30.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Hello! Very nice to meet you!
Hope you got the answers you wanted and that you have fun here!

See you around!

Graverobber

Graverobber

Heart of Darkness

Welcome back, AH-Zeruel.

And to add onto Almina's explanation, once you burn up the free downloads-per-day quota, you start to eat up the credits you have earned.

hey..I recognise ur hot face! lol..jk..jk..yeah, I've seen u somewhere here before..(obviously)
welcome back!

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Welcome you to Minitokyo and back too.I am a new member .Nice to meet you.

If you have any questions , then you are very welcome to ask us.
OK,see ya and good luck.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.