Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Auto-login - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

is there something wron with the cookies that let's you log on instantly for like the past week is there something wrong or was it removed or does my computer need to be taken out back and shoot

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by beethovenis there something wron with the cookies that let's you log on instantly for like the past week is there something wrong or was it removed or does my computer need to be taken out back and shoot

mine automatically logs me on to minitokyo to, I don't really mind this but my computers always been like this, the way I see it, it saves me from typing in all that information.

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

whenever you log in Minitokyo, i think it is an IP adress thing, it knows who is using the comp. so yeah, if it is your comp and u use that comp to register then of course, it works that way.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.