SHUFFLE! Ep 19 Kaede Going Crazy Oo (Spoiler)

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Cancel

I just finished watching Shuffle episode 19...that was freaky...what kaede did...with the knife...
and too asa sempai...that was evil...what do you think about it?

Cancel

I love Kaede now xD
Although, I don't realy think she had to of done all of those things to poor Rin, even though I don't like Rin o.o

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

major event...i like....finally some real intense drama...this puts Shuffle on the top of my list....but i got one for you...wait till you see steamy action from ep 20

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

Cancel

well i dont see it yet but i will do it right now

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Cancel

*downloading ep 20* XD
in the mean time ill watch some suzuka

Cancel

20 is messed up, i thought that rin was actually a dependable guy but now I don't like him at all...

19 made me cry... poor kaede...

• Dec 05, 2005

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

i actually feel like killing the guy now that i have rewatch the two eps again. I think he is a total a$$hole and my lord...i pity her...Kaede her feelings for such a man, i wish he would just die.
(again...that would mean no more drama) Damn.!

Okay, to prevent any spoilers from going out too fast, people who revisit this thread and post will get to see this pic i found :

This is what it really should be:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3372/3471vv.th.jpg

Signature Image

Cancel

In episode 20 it seemed like he was about to go in the right direction (especially after that incident in bed with Kaede) but he ends up dropping a bomb on Kaede, who's already emotionally unstable in the first place. With only couple of episodes left in series I wonder how they're going to end this.

• Dec 06, 2005

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Cancel

Quote by Devildudei actually feel like killing the guy now that i have rewatch the two eps again. I think he is a total a$$hole and my lord...i pity her...Kaede her feelings for such a man, i wish he would just die.
(again...that would mean no more drama) Damn.!

Okay, to prevent any spoilers from going out too fast, people who revisit this thread and post will get to see this pic i found :

This is what it really should be:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/3372/3471vv.th.jpg

Damn, where did you find that ?
This is obviously the most logical following possible. But you should have kept it for yourself, even if many of us knew Kaede was going to kill someone.
Since after episode 20 the question about who she was going to kill was still unsolved, you really have done a big spoil.

merged: 12-12-2005 ~ 05:32pm
I've done many research after having seen your pic.
In fact these are scans from episode 19 (the end) but edited by a fan.
The knife has been added in the first and third.
Blood has been added in the 4 last pictures.

Don't scare me with fan-made pics.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

• Dec 12, 2005

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

Cancel

Oh my that happens I'm not there but I do have all the ep. so what the hell lets spoil it since devildude spoiled it for me.>.<

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Cancel

that is awesome I wished that would have happened!

Signature Image

• Jan 07, 2006

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Cancel

sorry....
really didn't mean it, it was a prank i found, but nice no? and we know that did not happened anyway.

Signature Image

nakrocker

nakrocker

Fallen Rhapsody

Cancel

Personally, I pity Kaede because of she been through all these years and I think Rin should be more sensitive

• Jan 17, 2006
Cancel

I really feel sorry for Kaede, she was just completly ignored by Rin ever since he got infatuated with Asa (Curse her...), Rin should get together with Kaede because she's obviously in need of help. ep. 19 made me fall in love with Kaede all over again tho....

Cancel

Rin was a dum-a$$ plain and simple but he was blinded by his whole deal with Asa-chan. He remained ignorant to how Kaede felt and Kaede just took it all in and it built up. (Really shoulda tied up those loose ends before you go prancing off there buddy.) Kaede's situation was kind of like that of a scorned wife. Rin bringing Asa into the house was like going "Hi, honey! Meet the mistress I've been seeing the past few weeks and the reason why I've been ignoring you. She's staying for dinner!" By all rights I thought she was going to do the knife thing again to Rin.

But even though Kaede put herself into subservience to Rin and all that...why didn't she just tell him before she went all out? She only expressed her feelings after what she did to Asa, not before.

• Jan 18, 2006
Cancel

I AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERY ASPECT YOU JUST COVERED! I used to like Asa, until she got together with Rin, then she just pissed me off! I want Asa TO DIE, Rin needs to accept Kaede's feelings and become her lover, and he needs to move his a$$ back into Kaede's house, i hardly think he was taking advantage of her.

Asa ruined the last half of the series, i wish she was casted in a real-life version of Hostel, lol...I just hope that someday Rin will realize his faults, go back with Kaede and set things right...

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Cancel

...some people might think I'm crazy, but after that episode, Kaede changed from my least-liked character to the most favorite one. Crazy girls are just cool to watch, you know?

Girls be ambitious!

• Feb 18, 2006
Cancel

I've liked Kaede-chan ever since the 1st episode, with that incident happened i'd love her even more... XD

• Mar 07, 2006
Cancel

Rin is a FAG for loving Asa, period.

Cancel

OMG you guys, I Strongly agree with all of you, I agree with everything everyone said. Im so glad i found a group who feels the same way i do. Rin is lower than dirt. IF he had anymore sense than a rock, he would have chosen Kaede. Yah its true, i loved Kaede from the moment she woke Rin up episode 1, "Rin-kun Asadesiyo" =D
Even after ep19 i just felt that rage from Kaede. Rin didn't deserve any of the nice dedicated things Kae-chan did eps 1 to 18. Its awesome to see that new side of her. I love her, and always will. EAT S#!T ASA

btw. omg like devildude, that was the funniest thing i've ever seen, i was roflmao for like 20 minutes. What a awesome prank lol *LMAO again* everytime i see it or think of it i start to die laughing. lol i wish Kaede did kill asa 4real.

merged: 03-13-2006 ~ 11:46am
Draco135-60 7wk 4d ago
...But even though Kaede put herself into subservience to Rin and all that...why didn't she just tell him before she went all out? She only expressed her feelings after what she did to Asa, not before.

(Response)
Because Draco, Kae-chan is Smart and all-around perfect. shes not going to look jealous and petty around the person she loves and respects. It would only damage her own image. she secretly wanted Rin to come back to her on his own. If she manipulated him, it would only be on her conscious everyday. Kae-chan even said to Rim-chan, "As long as Rin-kun is happy." Kae-chan is more mature than her age suggests. thats why she didn't confront him.
We love you Kaede! I know you'll get that low-life back if you want him T.T = )

• Mar 13, 2006
Cancel

Quote by profnightvisionOMG you guys, I Strongly agree with all of you, I agree with everything everyone said. Im so glad i found a group who feels the same way i do. Rin is lower than dirt. IF he had anymore sense than a rock, he would have chosen Kaede. Yah its true, i loved Kaede from the moment she woke Rin up episode 1, "Rin-kun Asadesiyo" =D
Even after ep19 i just felt that rage from Kaede. Rin didn't deserve any of the nice dedicated things Kae-chan did eps 1 to 18. Its awesome to see that new side of her. I love her, and always will. EAT S#!T ASA

btw. omg like devildude, that was the funniest thing i've ever seen, i was roflmao for like 20 minutes. What a awesome prank lol *LMAO again* everytime i see it or think of it i start to die laughing. lol i wish Kaede did kill asa 4real.

merged: 03-13-2006 ~ 11:46am
Draco135-60 7wk 4d ago
...But even though Kaede put herself into subservience to Rin and all that...why didn't she just tell him before she went all out? She only expressed her feelings after what she did to Asa, not before.

(Response)
Because Draco, Kae-chan is Smart and all-around perfect. shes not going to look jealous and petty around the person she loves and respects. It would only damage her own image. she secretly wanted Rin to come back to her on his own. If she manipulated him, it would only be on her conscious everyday. Kae-chan even said to Rim-chan, "As long as Rin-kun is happy." Kae-chan is more mature than her age suggests. thats why she didn't confront him.
We love you Kaede! I know you'll get that low-life back if you want him T.T = )

Dang, I wouldn't expect this many people to hate Asa. I mean that, I understand that Rin-chan was constantly Asa-senpai and both completely forget about Kae-chan for any kind of reasons until it was too late, but if you see in eps 20 and 21, Rin-chan and even Asa-senpai admitted that they did wrong to her and both of them apologized for it. Rin-chan wanted Kaede just to be happy and just only wanted to make her choose her own paths, not by enslaving herself to Rin just because she did bad things to him in the past and wants to atone those sins. It doesn't work like that at all with love. It just doesn't. Asa knew from the beginning that she was keeping Rin to herself too long and made Kaede feel like a lone puppy, and of course, she was sorry for that. I telling you all of you right now, love is one of life most changing and lasting effects on a person. At the same time, it help you and hurts you.

Cancel

Heh, after watching the whole series, I still like Kaede the most of all of them. ^^ Even though she was crazy on episode 19...i still like her. Hmm, sometimes, when I see poor Kaede suffer 'cause of Rin, I just wanna......reach a knife and stab Rin like crazy! I mean, I really want him to suffer and die! >_< And Asa? Well, I got nothing against her....just Rin. XD Well, you just heard from one big Kaede fan. ^^

Signature Image

• Jul 13, 2006
Cancel

My, after watching those scenes my heart grew weary of sympathy for Kaede.. poor thing.. she kept all the emotions inside to keep her relationship with Rin and even if its against her will to show em she still did but the bastard was still blinded, a total numb fool.. after all these years, Rin barely knew what Kaede really needs to live..

• Jul 14, 2006

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Cancel

Beautiful... kaede practically saved the shuffle anime from being too simple and normal... i think those series of events should've been the ending rather than the shigure not wanting to use magic to save herself part...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.