Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SHUFFLE! Ep 19 Kaede Going Crazy Oo (Spoiler) - Minitokyo

SHUFFLE! Ep 19 Kaede Going Crazy Oo (Spoiler)

Tagged under Shuffle!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Rin was an ass, period. Asa is cute, but he completely ignored Kaede. Regardless, ep 19 was definitely on my top ten anime surprise moments.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

well kaede is being crazy is because she is jealous, she's always take care of Rin, and because of that she thought that Rin will be always with her, but poorly Rin choose Asa ,thats why she thought that Asa will take Rin away from her...but i'm really surprise when i watch this episode, i never thought that Kaede will being mad like that, her jealously really made her change just like a different person ^^

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

You wouldnt think kaede would be that kind of person until those events. I thought Rin would have been with her, but all those events changed that. She is one crazy girl. I think rin is better off with Asa *luvs asa*. Kaede would have been gud if she wasnt so crazy.

topcomdr

topcomdr

I love Asa Shigure XD

Poor Kaede, had unfortune problem she don't want to..... Well I like Kaede more than Asa because She do what it take's to take what she want... less Asa just hoping but she succedd to get Rin XD

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

Rin is a totally ******ing idiot, he doesn't even deserve Kaede's love.. someone need to make another like OVA special where Kaede kills them both with a knife.. not only a edited screenshot

and yes, i thought shuffle just another typical harem anime but my my, Kaede's totally change my opinion.. you go girl!

Signature

She plays quite an important role in this anime, especially that she is the very first girl to show up, so at first a thought she is the main heroine. But, what she has done in the episode 19 is really unpredictable (at least for me). Even thougth it's kinda extreme, but in the end her characteristic has obviously put some spice in this anime. She is cute after all!

Spoiler Big time,so enless youve seen the show dont read

but of course, no one in the world is as dull as Rin, hes a fu<ktard, dumba$$ to the core, honestly, 6 things that should of happened,
1) Itsuke shopuld of hooked up with Mayumi
2) Rin should of had sex with Kaede
3) Sia and/or Kikyou should of had sex with Rin
4) Nerine should of pressed much MUCH harder, to get Rin
5) Miss Naa should of found a lover
6) And THE CRYING GROUPY GUY SHOULD OF BEEN EXPLAINED

i personally think hes gay and in love with Rin, so hes using the groupies to get all of the Rin-Loving girls away from him to get closer, only flaw i can see with that logic is that there was no Rimu Group (PPP, Primulas Power Pistols), and no Asa Group (AAA, Asa's Acrobatic Allies)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.