Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like... - Minitokyo

do you like...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, in this day i'm have a few questions that i have in my mind...

[ well, can you please answer this questions... i'm like to know what is do you think... ]

1) do you like to open a web site?
2) do you like my contests or games?
3) do you like to post within the time different version's of my wall's?
4) do you like a wallpaper in special? [grunge, cosmic, fantasy, ... and other stuff?]
5) do you like the style of that i'm put in my wall's?
6) i'm bad with yours? [ i'm personally feel that... what can i do?, i'm a sarcastic and a serious person!!! ¬_¬ ]

... and the last one, only for all the autoproclaimed as my fan's!!! [you are my indian rabbits for this last one... :P hahahahahaha :D, yeah i'm bad with yours!!! hahahahaha :nya:]
...do you like a flash movie for your desktop wall with a links and another types of effects in them, because my friend that collabs with me in Xhannîa mention to me, why not you put in your desktop a html page with a flash movie of your wall's or something like that? what do you think about this idea?

sorry for my poor english, i'm personally notice that... ^_^'

arigatou gozaimasu!!! ^^ ... for all the person's who support me!!! ...and for the others that like wall's with a great quality!!! [i'm now that my works are very different than the other's, because i'm try personally works first with all the techniques that i'm view in the wall's of yours, like the abstracts of sheqel or Osiris, the simplicity of the wall of hongxiaoer, the good worlds of sammo or of kenzuke, the light efx's of natsu, like the good draws of PandaGirl or FlowerDog, and another good ones... (only for mention a few of all the good waller's here, like all of my friendlist sure... ^^)

Thnx again!!!

Let it make it easy on you....of course!!!! It would look extremely professional if you use Flash on your desktop!!!

Do you honestly believe people add your Wallpapers so fast to their favourites if they didn't like every detail of it??? They are verawsome Wall's and when something is done right and you see how people react in a positive way, then you shouldn't tangle with it (you shouldn't change it).

Honestly, keep it up bro.

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

1)yes!! That way, we could see all your works in one place!!
2)YES!! They're fun!!
3)YES too!!
4)i like all types depending on the whole composition and result!!
5)Off course!!
6)Your not bad!!

You're already great, so you just need to keep it up!!! :)

By the way, Thanks for mentioning me! ^_^

1) Yeah.
2) Well, I don't do contests bcoz I suck at it. :p Heh...heh...
3) Yes.
4) No particular preference. If the art is good, it's good regardless of "special" theme applied.
5) Yeah. Keep it up! :)
6) If you mean whether you're bad with me or not? Nope. As far as I can tell, you're a great guy & your arts are all good (in my book). So, keep it up. :)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

1) Yep
2) neva been one so cant say =P ( gomen! )
3) honestly enough.. I dunno wat ur saying.. ( my english aint that great in the 1st place.. ^.^" )
4) Yep Yep!!!
5) Absolutely!!
6) err dunnoo... I dont think so tho ^_^'

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

1) Sure...
2) Yeah...if I understand them ^^;;
3) Oro? ^_^'
4) Yes, they are all very cool [though I do prefer your anime wallpapers]
5) Yes, they are all very unique n' special in their own manner
6) Umm...I dunno what you mean.. sorry
7) N/A

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

1... Open a web site?, that would be great!!! :D yes i do!
2... Yeah! i like it, even if i can answer XD !
3... Definititely yes!!
4... Likes all types!
5... Yes, yes!! i really like it :d
6... ^_^' what r u talking about?
7... what's up doc? ~eating a carrot~ XD, sure it would be cool!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

1) Yes, that would be great! XD
2) I haven't done it yet, so I can't tell :\
3) Yes
4) Very much :nya:
5) That is specially what I like of your walls!
6) I think it is not very clear what you mean. If you 're trying to say if you have been bad towars me, definetly no, you have been great, and so is your work!
7) I think that would be very interesting

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

1) Yes, Really Want To
2) Yes
3) Yes
4) Would Like To
5) Yes, Like Them Very Much
6) Nope, Your Good, Very Good :D

Eowyn

Eowyn

Kaze yo!

yes Yes YES! You're nice too XD hehehe By the way, I really like the titles and the words in the walls...

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

It´ll be like YES to the first three (questions), then it will be fantasy and cosmic, for the fifth I say that here at MT everyone that put effort and courage to they work try to make it a lil diferent from the others, to make them look awesome, so your style it´s so fine and pretty much awesome, for the sixth I say ?? (didn´t get it)
and Finally yes you always gotta try new stuffs and adding flash will be nice for your work :)
Si!
Para la cuarta yo creo que cada uno le pone las ganas y el "coraje" a su trabajo para hacer que estos destaquen un poco diferentes de los que ya hay para que se vean asombrosos, por tanto tu estilo es muy fino y bastante asombroso, pues suerte y echale ganas a lo que decidas, va?
Bye, estamos en contaco!!

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

1 - 5 : Yes I do
6 : Nope. you are best. :D :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.