Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What game should there be a movie to? - Minitokyo

What game should there be a movie to?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Starcraft would be a pretty cool movie if it turn out to be cheesy like Starship Troopers (which was actually quite entertaining :P )

Splinter Cell could easily be made into a movie. The game is practically made like a movie.

I'd love to see Halo made into a film. I've heard many rumours about it, but the main thing is that if they are gonna make it into a movie then they should do it right! And not rely on the Halo name to sell the film.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

MGS or starcraft movie would be awesome.

BTW, there's an anime series based on ragnarok online called
ragnarok the animation. I suggest only watching it if you are
not an experienced player on an official server. Loses lots of
the story's impact with inconsistencies to the game.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

Omg sudeki of course is a mad game. As well as ninja gaiden as well. maybe warcraft or starcraft....

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I would have loved to see a Rygar movie, just to see what they could do with my fave arcade game. That would be something. XD

Movies based on games are always a hit and miss. On one hand, the first Mortal Kombat movie was good. Tomb Raider was decent if you ignored the ending.

On the other hand, Street Fighter was a pile of crap (and I'm saying that as a big fan of the games) and D&D was a horrifying disaster of biblical proportions that SHOULD have earned the creator a prime spot in hell if there's any justice in this world.

Zelda! It would be such a shame if they didn't, especially with that cutie Link :D

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Metal Gear Solid.

If only there's someone in the movie industry that has the same vision of it as Kojima.

Signature

i think warcraft should have a movie....i think it has a very nice history.....i like that ........it's so interesting!....
kisses!

Does anybody here knows "The Lord Archmage".. it was a online game made by MARI, it's about a mage researching spells, building nodes, farms, barracks, calling monster to join his army to defeat the others, finding rare items .. i don't know why exactly, but i read some fan book based on Archmage and the idea that cames to me was a movie....

I think that a game based on a good story, drama, accion or whatever would make a real script for a movie.... if it's directed by a real good director (specially fan of the game)

salu2

Bloody Roar and metal gear solid!

I'd love to see a Half-life 2 movie. Half-life 2 is my favorite single player game currently and i would love to see it on the big screen.

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

FFX or Kingdom Hearts ^^

Yeah, FF-X or FF-IX, Zelda, or Kingdomhearts would be nice.

Final Fantasy VII.....oh wait, there already is one =D
but really, a movie on Kingdom Hearts would be nice or one on (I'm going to get killed for this) Spyro the dragon? *dies*

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Either Kingdom Hearts or FFX&X-2 :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.