Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 {POEM}Love...Is.Strong.Enough.To.Forgive - Minitokyo

{POEM}Love...Is.Strong.Enough.To.Forgive

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Am I the only one that is confused about this poem? Well actually I don't understand most of the poems but I just like poems.

ANyways I really like the poem. It actually rhymes and still manages to sounds good 0.o. Don't really know about romantic stuff bcause I am 13 but still lot of emotion and expression

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

love is strong enough to die for

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Wonderful job! It has a lot of meaning and feelings in it. I've read a lot of poems and yours is one of the best so far so I'll be keeping an eye out for your poems. Keep it up ^^!

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

yeah she is a good poet... very good....

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

This is totally wicked,feeling excellent Poem i have EVER read my life.well everyone deserve better!
hey!i LoVE your poem Milkiyo.....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.