Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 something about my avatar - Minitokyo

something about my avatar

page 1 of 1 9 total items

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

from the beginning of MTv3 my avatar was not displayed, it always appears a red X....... can anyone tell me what to do?
PS: that avatar is the only copy i have, i really like this avatar, please.............help me

PS2: i searched in the forum, but i still couldnt find a solution for it = =

Is it because the format of your avatar isn't a gif ?

If it's that, use a picture program (paint, acdsee...) to change it into gif.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

the same thing said...
MT now only takes gif (compuserve) files only, so that may be a problem.
or otherwise, maybe just a change of your browser will work.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

the picture is in .gif extention, and my MT mode is in full mode.
PS: my avatar in MT is the only copy i have, i dont have this picture in my computer, and i really really like this avatar T_T

Do a search and it might still be inside your computer, but hidden somewhere.

Try to clear out your temp internet files, cache, history, and cookies and see if that helps bring out
your avatar.

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by tiki223Try to clear out your temp internet files, cache, history, and cookies and see if that helps bring out your avatar.

?!

No, that's exactly what you shouldn't do, because your avatar may very well be in your temporary files.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by tiki223Try to clear out your temp internet files, cache, history, and cookies and see if that helps bring out your avatar.

?!

No, that's exactly what you shouldn't do, because your avatar may very well be in your temporary files.

Ahh yes, getten-san
before you start clearing your temp IE files, do a search first.

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

http://download.minitokyo.net:8001/avatars/getten.jpg
Found by right-clicking on a working avatar and finding its path, replacing the username with Getten's username, and changing the extension to jpg.
Right click is your friend.

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

Quote by tiki223Do a search and it might still be inside your computer, but hidden somewhere.

Try to clear out your temp internet files, cache, history, and cookies and see if that helps bring out
your avatar.

when i upload this picture i didnt do it on my personal computer, i think i did it at school or anything (i forget..............) but i dont know why i didnt save it in my disk or email or anything? what was i thinking that time ToT

PS: Thanks so much Tama-neko-chan, *hug*

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.