Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 was your first crush an anime char.? - Minitokyo

was your first crush an anime char.?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

WingsofFreedom

WingsofFreedom

Lazy Bum

was your first crush an anime character?
cuz mine was^^
i donno if i should be ashamed!
but i found it depressing that they're always perfect and everyone else isn't so i stopped liking them...
hehe^.~
what was your first crush like?

For those with trouble with extracting:
http://wingsoffreedom.minitokyo.net/

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Me? I really really liked Hikaru from Hikaru no Go, cuz of his really cool hair! I still do. I really like Narumi Ayumu from Spiral too! Guys with cool hair rocks! XP

0.0 my first crush is a real life person LOL
but..my second one is dark mousy^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Nakoruruuuuuuuuuuuu! XD
My first and only anime character XD

Ranga

Ranga

I am, I.

Rei Ayanami

You say I fool myself
But better me than being a fool for some one else

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

My first crush was a real human being... But then, I thought that kid was a total cartoon jerk!

My first crush was a human...i think he was anyways...
Soon after i really liked Kai off beyblade...think he was my first anime crush...then i acted like him (a total jerk to everyone)...i still respect him though lol!

\(^o^)/

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

i was too young then even to watch anime.....she changed houses to another neighbourhood. :(

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

my first crush was a Human, anyways you shouldn't be ashamed, Hell I think anime girls are perfect. I always look at real females with a keen eye and analyze their faults and then I look at anime and have a smile on my face lol especially vectored ones .... MoE.... XD

If they were real.... :(

hehe i think all of our first crush was a human being

jusuchin-corocoro

jusuchin-corocoro

How About Some Triangler Love?

my first crush was a real-life human being... :)

If you wanna know my first anime crush, it's Madoka from DYLHB2... XDXDXD

Jusuchin-Corocoro

vectory kyoani-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan mt-lucky-star fullmetal-alchemist-fans evangelion-queen negaraku bleach-central clannad-fans

My first crush was Kai Hiwatari but now its Sasuke uchiha,Kougaiji,Dark Mousy and Aoi from the band Gazette

WingsofFreedom

WingsofFreedom

Lazy Bum

my first crush was kai hiwatari then it was rei kon, then it was kira yamato then athrun zala then edward elric then dark mousy then...um i donno!^^'
i have looots!
as you can see.
i dont really like real guys much now adays^_^'

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

my first crush was a real person and then, anime wasn't in my life XD! im guessing my first anime crush was...you know what...i have no idea! i should think about this...

Mine was a toss up between Sasuke or Sakura....Sakura 'cause she's beutifal w/ an ...interesting personality, and Sasuke because he's hot and cool. Yeah, I'm weird that way.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

my first crush was also a real person..........I forgot who my first anime crush was......it was too long ago...

I can't help but to laugh. This is the same exact topic explained in 'CHOBITS'. I don't think I have yet.

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

my first crush was .....athurn zala ..form GS & GSD.....he was the one who catch my eyes.....he is so sexy.....

lol first crush being an anime character? man you guys are hopeless

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Nope, not anime... I don't remember who anymore... it's a good thing that I don't... I might want to kill myself... ^__^

*burnout is being mean* SHAME ON YOU!

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

wht is wrong by liking an anime caracter.....& well i still have my real bf....mr & miss

WingsofFreedom

WingsofFreedom

Lazy Bum

Quote by Cagalli-Athurnwht is wrong by liking an anime caracter.....& well i still have my real bf....mr & miss

huh? o_0
i dont get it! :sweat:
are you married?
i'm so stupidT^T

Mine was a human girl from 9 years ago and the one after is the one i still like. so i've only had two girls i've liked.

For anime Motoko was my first fav and always will be my fav for ever. Motoko rocks!

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

mine is Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho...still love him ^_^
i was crazy bout him 2 years ago...now i'm not tht crazy anymore ^_^

i nvr depressed bout this, i love him n i don't care wht other ppl said

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.