Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Autumn is bakk? - Minitokyo

Autumn is bakk?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Wow, I haven't been here in an oooober loooooooooong time. ^______^ " Hope you guyz dont kill me! *prepares to run away (...jus' in case)*

Let's see...the reason I haven't been here since what, last winter (?), is that not many people i kno remain here, tho there is still a fair amount of my old friends still here at MT.

I haven't posted lately, or meticulously looked at wallies like i used to. I'm jus' occasionally looking at my notifications and such.

I dunno.........i felt as if i slowly vanished from this place?

and when i came back, like now...........everything is sooooo different. The layout, obviously...and soooo many NEW people are coming. not that i hate noobies...i once was one. XD

and i have finally entered the high school.............and homework is always putting me down....(i can never get the damn crap finished! lol) and so many things have taken over.

*takes a deep breath* So that's mainly why i haven't been here in like YEARS.

and i dunno..........nowadays, i feel like a no one. im not sure if i should still be here.

*~* now DONT get me WRONG! me dont want no one going, awwwww...i feel bad, cuz i DONT feel bad.

I FEEL GOOD, k?

I'm just gonna lay by.......................stay here for a while, then leave...then come baq, and so on and so forth.

i just feel SOOOOO bad that i haven't been here in the long time and IGNORED all my friends' posts in my gb. im sooooo srry. T.T

ive gotta go now............(must complete hw if im gonna get some decent sleep tonite)

ciao.
<3 autumn-chan

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

err..actually announcement of coming back threads isn't allowed..but welcome!^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

yea......then where else can i post it?

im never good at categorizing this stuff.........sadly. ^^ "

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

hmm..u can write it in ur userpage..that's what the mod says^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Welcome back !

That was a quite... original post.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Yup. What Milkiyo said.

Closed :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.