Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do? - Minitokyo

If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 148 total items

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Uhh.. this topic is dangerous... OX
but I'm just curious, Is there any Kira here in MT? ^_^' Would you kill so many people to create a so called a "new world order"? Well if you ask me... perhaps I will use it once or twice... then never again (And I will try to befriend with Ryuuku, or whoever that will be my god of death)
guh... Honestly, Death note is scary but fun! >_<

Yeah, I think meeting a shinigami would be kind of cool. I don't think I'd go as far as killing with a Death Note, but I like the thought of being able to do something like that.

SupAhSusHi

Jaw Breakah

maybe... lol i'd love to kill this person who's been bugging me so much >___<

hmm i will use it for personal use, kill some people i don't like and maby i conquer some countries

If I would have the note I definately use it to cleanse the world.
All those who have commited crimes but who cannot be caught, because they have enough power, beware.....
And of course it would be fare for myself to use it for personal intentions (humans are really wicked)

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Yeah... all of you are wicked... XD
but what you will do with your God of death?

hm.. let's see.. i'll kill bad ppl.. and da ppl i despise. XD
*evil lauhgs* ^_^'

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

George Bush, Tony Blair, Condolezza rice, and so on
I will put together a extravagant plan, and push them to th edge before killing, everynow and then killing someone in their face, making them pain and hurt, and then sounding my options, I would install the most peceful man who would work for the country and not own the political power. I would make sure America, will properly apologize for muscleing their strengths of superiority such as really contributing to save the world of poverty and actually helping out the latest quake victims to the full. Of course I cannot do that with myself, That is why i will have a fake name and unrevealed indentity to employ some people that are forced to trust me, and they will become my scapegoats.....hehhehehe

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I want people to disappear, but not actually kill them. They are two things that contradict each other, I know, but I just don't like the thought of killing so I don't know what I would do if I got my hands on a Death Note. Maybe just keep it for awhile to figure what I should do with it.

Signature Image

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Crazy question! Well, probably I would make a plan, then give choices to everybody and then HERE COMES THE GRIM RIPPER! BUAAHAHAHHAHA ^_^' Stupid is in it? :sweat:

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

What I'd like to do:
- Use it to kill all the people corrupting society, and all the religious fanatics (who also corrupt society. If you're one of them, I guess that includes you).
- Blackmail the world with it and then disappear with all my wealth
But I know I'd never do that, I'd kill all the insects and snakes and disgusting animals first and then destroy it.

Brownie the Cat

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

bwaahahahaha... i would stick that death note back up your ass... you can feel its true potential where it belongs ;p at your pleasure center of death XD

seriously though, i may start to write something like "everybody, except ... " bwahahaha... ill make it work XDXDXD

-repeat-

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Quote by sadotsuWhat I'd like to do:
- Use it to kill all the people corrupting society, and all the religious fanatics (who also corrupt society. If you're one of them, I guess that includes you).
- Blackmail the world with it and then disappear with all my wealth
But I know I'd never do that, I'd kill all the insects and snakes and disgusting animals first and then destroy it.

first: to kill me with death note, you must know my real name and my real face (hueheheh...) :nya:

second: there's a saying that insects like roaches and flies cannot be killed even with nuclear bomb... so I wonder... oh yeah if you managed to kill them all, it will be total mess in the world because of their bodies will be shattered in the air and create super-sick-epidemic which is can kill us all ^_^'

third: please don't kill snake... they are cool animals and kind of... cute for me... (my friend have one, so...) >_<

I'll take out a sword and wait for the person who gave it to me to come by. I challange you! i'll say and a battle to the death will rise.

a better world... that would be nice...

But I don't think I'll use it for my personnal use. At least let's be tainted for a good cause.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i'd probly blackmail people and get caugh eventually =P

After three days of maniacal laughing, I'd kill every major terrorist head ( most likely with a volvo coming out of the sky, driven by Vin Diesel). If someone like L was sent after me, I would threaten to kill all da polices hedz. Dictators would die too. With violence. I just know Fidel Castro's would involve his beard.

merged: 02-07-2006 ~ 07:49am
After three days of maniacal laughing, I'd kill every major terrorist head ( most likely with a volvo coming out of the sky, driven by Vin Diesel). If someone like L was sent after me, I would threaten to kill all da polices hedz. Dictators would die too. With violence. I just know Fidel Castro's would involve his beard.

actually i DO have a death note in my hand.. but it didnt function as one..
ahaha~~ :D

i wrote my proects notes in it... and sometime tear off the pages and make airplanes...

its a deathnote in the form of notebook i got from buying my comics.. but the notebook got the black cover with the DEATHNOTE written in front.. and a logo of deathnote on every page..
its quite nice looking..

p/s: i love deathnote manga.. but my post is just for fun.. :nya:

Signature

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

well the ppl i hate would be in danger?

--o'.'---o

forgotenfeather

forgotenfeather

Dont forget the forgoten feather

I have no clue what your talking about shinshiigamii?
Who the hell is that?
Man i need to read uo dont I.

Signature Image

I would probably use it for myself, which I believe most people would, even those who are trying to "rid of evil" or would use it for the "greater good", I think that still using it to satisfy themselves, cleansing the world to their fit their ideal.

I would hide the death note in the most secure location possible (my safe) and use it in time of need.

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

death note in my hand?!
*smirk*

whatever it is, i won't exchange my eye with the eye of the reaper..~

shiarou

i am alive again!

deathnote = notebook full of homework, with a due date in the morning ^_^

well i would do as raito would, however i don't think i can be as heartless and as incosiderate as he is. Power changes everything

what is loneliness anyway?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 148 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.