Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do? - Minitokyo

If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

I would kill the few major criminals that I know and then burn it.

I think meeting a shinigami would be kind of cool.

merged: 01-10-2010 ~ 06:37am
I think meeting a shinigami would be kind of cool.

hmm I'd keep it for self-defense
not sure about kira's sense of "justice" xD
perhaps kill major criminals who are eluding the police

I honestly would use it for my personal gain. I am not sure how but I am sure that I will figure it out if I have a death note in my hand.

NobodyTwice

NobodyTwice

HARUKOXHARUKA

I'd kill all people i hate, and their death should be veeery painfull >D

Mangas,Cookie

xGabbiex

xGabbiex

i love senri-kun !!

Quote by bigtrav00Kill Tokio Hotel. I hate those guys.

hahaha LOL ! yeahh ...mee too xD

I can't whistle so i just say the words wheet-whoo.
Fay D. Flourite (Tsubasa Chronicles)

zylfairy

zylfairy

Mermaids and butterflies...

I kill all the stupid serial killers

xxxROSIELxxx

xxxROSIELxxx

~ ♔ Hime ♔ ~

I WILL DEFINITELY BE THE SAME AS KIRA! make a new world and kiling criminals! many many people and fans of death note or anime told me that I AM KIRA IN PERSON! and that i act and think just like him! and since they told me that i decided to watch the anime Death Note myself to verify those theories...and guess what?...THEY WHERE SOOOOO DAMN RIGHT!I am Kira in all the possible ways and the only difference between me and Light is the fact that i am a girl and he is a boy! and now people think of me as the female clone (or something like that) of Yagami Light! i didn't know i was like KRA until i've seen the anime !I was clueless! can u believe that !? cuz i really am a bit confused and a bit scared...but whatever! anyway, if i really had one i've killed all the possible criminals around the globe! none of them could ever had escaped from my strong feeling of justice! none of them! i would be the supreme GOD of the New World leading human kind to a path of new horizons!

Signature Image

me too. he went to extreme.

I'd probably keep the dreaded thing, only to use it when the time asks for it, like when evil corrupted people sprout on this earth.

I don

madameGRELL

madameGRELL

Shinigami~

a massacre 8|

Once you know a victim of crime you will diffinately want the notebook

nothing, is too much power to me :0

The same as Light did...

keep the book in my cupboard for safekeeping but probably wont use it

i would kill 3/4 of the world population

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

hah, no one would be in danger if i had the Death Note cuz i'm just simply too kind hearted, i couldnt kill anyone, i think, even if there'd be someone whom i'd really hate but there isnt cuz i cant hate, sooo...yeah, harmless...i know it and hate it, hmmm...good i'm not suicidal...^^

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

i'm gonna kill myself ................ lol

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Deathnote.....hmmm.... in my possession....hmmm... i think havoc to the planet earth would be an understatement

Signature

First...make a list of the bad guys
Second...kill them, BUT make sure they confess their crime to the public, every single thing and doing something to pay what have they did.

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

I would use it to protect myself. If I tried to change the world I would be different from Light, but in my own prospect I would use something like geass, but if not that I wold change it in the way Lelouch tried. I would hide my face and make publicity. I would create a team, and gain there trust, but if those try to rival my power I would use that team to win and change the world by killing criminals. Then when things get really bad I would trick them to believing I was betraying them then gain the help of those who I defiantly trust like a childhood friend who would join me.

I don't wish to kill people, but I will do all I can to make a change.

As for a shinigami I wouldn't put too much trust in him, but I will allow him to watch my conquest. That was Light's mistake. He trusted Ryuk and his shinigami ended up as his killer.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

ahhhhhzness

ahhhhhzness

beastly

i would burn it, its toooo dangerous and evil to be left alone

demons run when a good man goes to war, night will fall and drown the sun when a good man goes to war, friendship dies and true love lies, night will fall and the dark will rise when a good man goes to war

River Song
Doctor Who

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

I'll put their names on it, that I hated so much.^_^

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.