Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do? - Minitokyo

If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

GreenRebel

Lonesome

Weeellll i'll just do what light does since i'm thinking that nobody whos as smart as l would try to catch me hehe

I cannot promise you a fairy tale but i can be sure to give you a happy ending

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

i would be smarter than light...if thats even possible...first i'll test it on some random criminal in another country also i'd kill criminals a month or more after they've been announced on the media so i wouldnt get caught so easily...(does the deathgod come with the deathnote?)if so id make use of it too...i would say more but then this post would be to long lol...using the deathnote i would become ruler of the world ^.^

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by geneticdoomi would be smarter than light...if thats even possible...first i'll test it on some random criminal in another country also i'd kill criminals a month or more after they've been announced on the media so i wouldnt get caught so easily...(does the deathgod come with the deathnote?)if so id make use of it too...i would say more but then this post would be to long lol...using the deathnote i would become ruler of the world ^.^

Pfft that is well, but I like to ask a question have you seen Death Note's endding

Spoiler:

he is killed by his death god.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

:( .... i dont know .... maybe kill someone i hate ? =))

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

Spoiler:

...ive seen it...ryuk killed him because he didnt feel like waiting on light to die naturally in prison...same with the manga i suppose...when light asked ryuk to kill them for him he realised light had lost...and killed him...besides i wouldnt want him as my deathgod i would want a more cooperative one

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by geneticdoomSpoiler:

...ive seen it...ryuk killed him because he didnt feel like waiting on light to die naturally in prison...same with the manga i suppose...when light asked ryuk to kill them for him he realised light had lost...and killed him...besides i wouldnt want him as my deathgod i would want a more cooperative one

yea as for me I wouldn't care for him. I get the job done myself. Shinigami don't like humans. I really don't care for shinigami. They are cool, but as the legend says "The have killed humans" so they too me in my own opinion are untrustworthy. See that was Light's problem why would you askfor a shinigami to do the job you are trying to do and that was his biggest mistake. See Light just feared jail, and when it was time to go he gave in.

Sorry for bringing thsi up, but I have to make a comparison between 2 anime charters.

Lelouch vi Britannia was also cornered, but he stayed independent, and never gave in he learned from his loses and grew. Even when he thought his freind Suzaku betrayed him he stood tall.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

freestrike2

freestrike2

drop your sword or I'll kill you

Quote by secretzfan

Quote by geneticdoomi would be smarter than light...if thats even possible...first i'll test it on some random criminal in another country also i'd kill criminals a month or more after they've been announced on the media so i wouldnt get caught so easily...(does the deathgod come with the deathnote?)if so id make use of it too...i would say more but then this post would be to long lol...using the deathnote i would become ruler of the world ^.^

Pfft that is well, but I like to ask a question have you seen Death Note's endding

Spoiler:

he is killed by his death god.

Hehehe...That's True, It seems theres no end of sheet of papers in Death Note.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."Signature

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

hmmmmm hard one cuz if i use it Ive got nothing in the next life XD so using it just to kill ppl..... hard one lol

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

I

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

frst i wanna kill those who have any plans on destroyng me...

hohoho... lol

nxt i rid the world of all the trash...

then i cleanse the world...

and call it a new world,

where pple liv harmoniously wd evrybody...

no fyt and evil is gone...

perfect... ^_^

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

thats wat light did and he failed XD

0mbrelune

0mbrelune

Making you anti-everything

I would play PS3 with Ryuk and try to feed him with bananas just to see how he will react =D

Oh and I will also kill half of the planet because there are way too many people I can't stand *insert diabolic laugh here*
And blackmail people too :D Money !

(In fact, I would be the contrary of Raito, making a big mess in the world instead of trying to make it better).

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

XD that wuld really get u in trouble lol, hmmm id kill this one girl... cuz really my life would be 100% better if she was never born

I'll kill someone who make me sad.....

I would sell that shit on ebay for $$$$$$$$$$$$

jk I would use it, but on who, that is a secret <3

I'll probably write some names in it. Hehe. But it's creepy even just think about that.

i'll probably kill bad n perverted people . terrorist and etc

put fire on it!

I would kill anything with a pulse muhahahahah.....
No seriously, I wouldn't use it for mass killing ,but killing a few international criminals now and then would be ok.

siskaap

siskaap

ChIzU-ch4n

me?
If me have death note?
so cool!
first, I'd like kill shinigami! Ryuuk! (with love)
then none of the shinigami would follow me forever! and if came shinigami again, I'll make he fall with me again . . .

if they gone, I'd like kill caterpillars in this world!
I hate it! Hate It!

Hwahahahahahahahahaha!
lol XD

I'm Yamamoto Takeshi Lovers!!!Signature Image

I'd kill. Kill till my heart is content. >.<

I would do my homework in it.

siskaap

siskaap

ChIzU-ch4n

gyahahaahahahahaha!
@ wichan: that's very good idea.
yes, if you did Ur homewrk in it, you would unnecessary buy a book to do Ur homewrk.

Maybe, I would try it now!

hwehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

lol

I'm Yamamoto Takeshi Lovers!!!Signature Image

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Kill some enemies of the mankind who live at the expense of the arduous work of the proletariat! Yeah, I would guide to the working class to take the means of production from the tentacles of the bourgeoises, and would give justice with the death note... Yes I would be a marxist Kira! XD Just joking...

Signature

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.