Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do? - Minitokyo

If you have a death note in your hand... what will you do?

Tagged under Death Note

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

I'd probably do what Light did, but not to criminals already in jail, more like against famous political criminals, terrorists and politicians doing wrong things. Some of my hipothetical targets are still in power! But I'd try to keep a VERY low profile...my first try wouldn't be a little unimportant criminal that only I, or people from my country, could known about...it'd be someone really important internationally, someone everybody knows and whose death would be all over the news in minutes.

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

i want to kill useless man

I will burn it..

i think meeting a shinigami will be...ammm...no...i will burn it =D XD i don't know exactly what would i do at that momento o.O

LadyCrosszeria

LadyCrosszeria

Crimson Butterfly

There's a Kira in MT. It's me. (muahahahaha) o.o; Sorry the idea of having a Death Note got me excited <.<;
But yeah, I'd do the same thing as Kira. And as Kira himself said, if you ask someone if killing another person is wrong then they all would say "Yes, it is wrong" but they answer that way because it's the "right" answer. I believe every human being harbour a dark side inside them, but most people are just afraid of letting it show to the rest of the society out of fear to be judged.
I'm not a person who likes to "cope up with society" so yeah if I had a Death Note with me I'd like to try and change the world.

Oh and of course I'd love to have a Shinigami accompany me everywhere I go! But I want a shinigami like Byakuya <.<

"We don't have time to waste asking for the things we don't have. We can only look for the best way to fight with the things we have. For our whole life."

blackbutler-kuroshitsuji

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

write poetry maybe write and solve mathematical problems with very long solution and see what happens.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

ILL WRITE MY NAME ON IT

MANDy

MANDy

So...hot...

I prefer not to have that Death Note, I enjoy being a mere human.

I do not fear death, but I do fear of losing sight on what I believe in.
hetalia-axis-powers

I would not use it.

Haha, I thought about this question too. I don't know, I'll just put it aside (keeping it a secret from everyone), but don't think I would do anything to it...

Definitely would not use it. It's creepy!

i probably use it
but not to kill someone i hate
just use it to kill the criminals
but not every criminals
i know they're can be better than before

SolemnSerpent

SolemnSerpent

"Fate, up against your will."

I would use it to kill criminals as well; but unlike Light when he first utilized it, I'll certainly be more discrete.

“I didn’t attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.” —Mark Twain
“There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure.” —Jack E. Leonard
Good Links: Tagging Guide || FAQ || Policy || "No Pixiv Allowed" || "If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son..."

EvilHero

Every day needs an evil hero >:)

..........I'd start alphabetically with how I think should go first., then with the remaining pages sell them off to the highest bidder (~+ A +)~ lol

maybe id write criminal names

If really Death Note falls in m Hands, and i m sure the WORLD would undergo new REVOLUTION... as our society nowaday had collapsed! and since we got this power then why won't we put all our effort in doing it... XD may it worth or else... WHO'S KNOW
NOTHING IS GOOD OR BAD BUT THINKING MADE IT SO - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

If I had to use something like that.. i would take care of oppressive dictators and mass murderers

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Nessbad94

Nessbad94

inspire and be inspired

I think, I'd use it. IMO, sometimes you can change something by destroying/killing it. Just because the words and beggins don't help. *Yeah, I'm such a cruel&vliolence girl*

Signature
	Image :.Support:. |angelanddemon-uraboku|s20-signaturestudio

I would try to mess up with the new world order thing. So i could meet L at last! HAHA!

Seriously, I would never kill anyone. I would throw it to the rubbish bin.

NoSwear32

NoSwear32

The man who change the World

Its sad, if I were to see a death note on the floor or any other note, I probably wouldn't pick it up. LoL :D

Weskalia

Weskalia

Half robotic cat half desbear

If I have a death note in my hands, I will go into Niizuma Eiji mode to kill every lame anime characters that made a lame anime.

I'm believing you and I can do anything. We can change the world.
Hey, sky's the limit, we can spread wings. Through roadless travel, together we go!
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Kill Ishihara.

The problem with the whole perfect world thing is my idea of a perfect world is different to yours. Light's idea of a perfect world was unique only to him, even Mikami had a slightly different idea of how it should work. That's why people opposed him and that's why I wouldn't bother trying to create a "perfect world".

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Burn it! I'm too insane to use it... but I'm also too sane to leave something like that running free trought the world!

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

i would promise myself not to use it and i would try burning it
but temptation would make me write just one name.. the person i rlly dont like D:
O.O them i would freak out and regret it the rest of my life
T_T
please, dont give me a death note, im too weak TT____TT

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 148 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.