Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Aria that you find of wallpaper? - Minitokyo

Aria that you find of wallpaper?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Aria that you find of wallpaper?

moderator edit: NO RIPPING, AND THIS INCLUDES THE SANDBOX.

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

erm, i've no idea what you're tryin to say and maybe it's just me but i can't see the image you linked

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

just some suggestions:

the character looks kinda.... too dark in colour [lighten it? adjust saturation?] as though the character is sitting under a shade but there isn't a tree/umbrella? behind......

the clouds/smoke? look kinda funny around the birds on the left because technically, the birds are flying at a rather low level, much more close to land than in the sky...

there's also this pink round sun [i assume its the sun since its behind the clouds and its in the sky] looks odd there to me. mebbe you could do without... that?

the overall bkgrd is nice but perhaps you could fix those......? =P

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9710/scream1fr0cc.gif
Aria that you find of ripping wallpaper?

You've been labelled "terrorizing" for ripping this wallpaper
Mods if you don't believe me pm me and I'll bring you sufficient arguments

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.