Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A good shot of Ichigo from Bleach... - Minitokyo

A good shot of Ichigo from Bleach...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

What I would give for a desktop using a shot of Ichigo from episode 54, preferably one with him standing, wearing that special robe of his, holding his Zangetsu across his shoulders. I haven't seen a good desktop with just him in the picture with that costume or in that pose.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by NewLondenionWhat I would give for a desktop using a shot of Ichigo from episode 54, preferably one with him standing, wearing that special robe of his, holding his Zangetsu across his shoulders. I haven't seen a good desktop with just him in the picture with that costume or in that pose.

If i'm correct there isn't any here on MT database. But if your lucky enough maybe sum1 here mite be able to vector the image your referring to.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.