Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Just I ask some info please. - Minitokyo

Just I ask some info please.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I noted that many pics of my gallerie are desappearing form my dear "·$%& Bot [Chii].
I wonder why, the reazons are incomplete, I noted some of my pics in the scans sections and ANYWERE else.
And another thing, I noted also my status level going down too.
Must be retrieve by member because if someone upgrade the pic or whatever you want, the other member made an effort to present to you the pic first.
The level of the member must be retrieve and no decresse.
I spent a great amount of time surfing the web trying to find good stuff to share with my friends here.
Allways hi-res and big sized scans. Please stop a little this entusiasm Bot Chii., he,he... ( Kidding Pal ).
All days I noted one or more deleted, please is something against me?. Tell me please... O__O.lol.

This is my honest opinion.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Fight for your rights....i'm with u ^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Quote by AlphaI spent a great amount of time surfing the web trying to find good stuff to share with my friends here.

While this goal is admirable, not all webmasters allow their images to be taken and posted on other sites.
it could be that staff recieved some complaints and took action.

it's highly unlikely that your images get removed because somebody doesn't like you..
after a quick browse if you gallery ... to be honest i have to say that some "scans" looked resized.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

DHYohko

DHYohko

The Fidgeter

wel that sucks, your probably not the only one that it has happened to so this could be a serious problem, but has your level serously gon down?? that is wa too strnge, and what possible explanation could be given for that happening??

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Since your level is calculated based on your submissions, your forum posts, etc, if they are deleted (either by yourself or by a mod), then your level will decrease. Your level is not set it stone, it is recalculated constantly depending on your current status.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

almost all my scans are NOT resized. But I see a huge amount of scans here resized a lot indeed.
The requeriment of 1.000.000 px is TO excesive, because you can make an awesome 1024*768 wallpaper with scans not so big.
I only ask to mods and gallery adms that the members don´t loose the status for deleting scans.
Why, very simple he presented the pic first, lots of peoples downloaded the pic and used in their works.
For that reazon and respecting the efforts made in upload images, fine another one upgrade the pic, then delete if the scan IS better than the first. I saw pics with only white BG. but the character size is THE SAME than the first one.
Result if the second scan is bigger than the first one is not enough.
See first the real size of the character before deleting.

Other case I see some scans posted by me deleted by BChii because is the same posted for someone else, and I didn´t see the pic in the gallerie.

I´m very piss off looking all days scans deleting from my gallerie.
Fine from now I will think better before posting scans. Only wallpapers is better than spend lot of time trying to find good stuff and then someone delete it. No way pal. first is too suggestive, too hot, too,too... I´m really tired for this discussions that is go anywhere, pointless.

I only ask don´t loose THE STATUS.

Cheers.

bot chii did that to me too.. deleted 2 pics that were never there at all.. i just dont understand...

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Lol~ for someone who's submitting under the idea of sharing with the community, it seems like your argument is all about 'me, me, me' =p

Quote: The requeriment of 1.000.000 px is TO excesive, because you can make an awesome 1024*768 wallpaper with scans not so big.

That defeats the purpose of having a scan gallery in the first place. Anyone can find small wallable images on the web. However not everyone can find high quality/reso scans like the ones @ MT. The requirements help keep the gallery standards high and prevent spamming of unusable images.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

[Bot]Chii is just a automated message from us mods. When a mod deletes/move or do anything, it chii sends an automated message to the user telling the reason.

As for the deletion of your stuff, its because it was probably a duplicate. Read the message from chii, it should tell you why.

Signature

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

It´s not true Cloudnine if I think in me, me, me like you say... I don´t need to post my work or my scans.
For that reazon the community is very important to me. Specially all my dears friends I made here. No way pal. That is not true.
I only say my razonable opinion and nothing more.
I know the important of this site you don´t need to remember me it.
And Osiris I read very carefully what Bot Chii sent me by PM.
I only say don´t loose member status. And nothing more.
I saw pics with the same ccharacter´s dimension only for the bg is more bigger than the first one.
For you, that makes the pic better????....

cheers.

KohakuXP

Neutral

Quote by Osiris
As for the deletion of your stuff, its because it was probably a
duplicate. Read the message from chii, it should tell you why.

Oh yeah, thats true but..I post a scan thats much bigger than the previous, and the scan I uploaded is pretty clear and good quality, but got deleted because its says its a duplicate of a previous scan.

if you don't post, you does not go up level. look me, i am newbies here, my english is bad, but i want to help minitokyo with pics (but, i can't submit my pictures :'( )

it always says that.. IT WAS NOT doubled... arrgh... why always deleting my pics.. everytime i got new pics out.. [Bot]Chii Deletes it... the hell....

im pissed...

Of course the levels that you gain by uploading are lost when the uploaded scans are deleted due to low quality or duplication. Otherwise some people would just upload garbage to raise their level, knowing that they would keep the higher level even after the garbage is deleted.

sigh.. i did not upload those to boost lvl.. just wanted to share.. but everytime i upload something... [Bot]Chii comes then deletes everything... at first i thought the ones i uploaded are already there.. so then i started checking that catagory.. but i found nothing identical of what i uploaded...

now this time i same uploaded something that wasnt there also.. then [Bot]Chii comes again and delete everything...

all for those favorites.. as a proof that ppl like my scans.. god... now all gone

I wasn't addressing anything you posted, BrokenWingz, I was addressing Alpha's proposal that a person's level, which increases when they upload a scan, should not drop back down if their scan is deleted. My point is that it absolutely should because if it didn't people would upload trash to gain levels knowing they would keep the increase even after the trash is deleted. There's too much potential for abuse.

However, to address your complaint, Osiris already explained that [Bot]Chii does not delete anything. The mods make the call. [Bot]Chii merely informs you of their action. The automated message should explain why the deletion occurred. Duplication is not the only reason for deletion. It could be low quality or unsuitable content.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.