Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notification - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

My notification numbers are never correct. I didn't wish to take up the administrators time when they are busy, but dispite the time that has passed since the MT2 MT3 change this problem hasn't dissappeared. Thanks for your time.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

actually, it is correct, the only thing that notifications don't cound is when someone adds u to their favourites, or add some of ur work to ur favourites... so basicly, the favourites thing isn't to be notified ;)...
if u don't understand, plz. let me know!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Actually...the favs count too..
tishdon, you must understand that the notifications/credits don't update on a real time basis, but after a certain period of time. So when you sumbit scans, art, etc/post in the forum/etc.. and your waiting for notifications or credit gaining, check back after an hour or so, and it should be updated...
Well, I think that's it.. XP
Take care ;)

littlemikey26

littlemikey26

sleepyfox

my notification alway says 1 even when there are no notifications, why is that?

Duno i have like 15 notifications and it says 4 it's stupid if u ask me..........

Signature

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Guys, please don't post bug reports for bugs that have already been reported.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.