Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many hour when you playing your favourite game? - Minitokyo

How many hour when you playing your favourite game?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

well, depends on the game, sometimes I can play my RPGs for 8 hours straight, sometimes, even if a game is one of my favorites an hour or less is enough. Some of my favorite games aren't that long to begin with :) plus I also rarely replay the long ones and since I mostly play RPGs, those usually get only one playthrough since I take my time to finish them.

Short games, however I can play quite a few times, I've played and finished Silent Hill 2 around 10 times, ICO around 5 and I used to play and beat Rez every day at least twice for about 6 months back when the game came out for PS2.

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

I dunno, how many hous I spend my time to play my favourite game. I never count it. -_-
I will play my favourite game until I feel bored.
^_^'

ds-20308

ds-20308

just another half demon

I once played a game for 8 hours straight I believe it was Xenogears. I sat with my legs crosses for 8 hours which seemed to fly by pretty fast but when I stood up to go get something to eat my legs gave way and fell backwards.......havent played a game that long since.....untill I found Final Fantasy VII for a good price.

I am a mysterious person who helps from the shadows. *one of my friends shines a light on me* FOUND HIM he was doing his little "mysterious" speech again. You guys are jerks I swear I dont know why I hang out with you guys. *walks off to play games with my friends*

24/7

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i spent 12 hours without stoping once on a game i didnt like that much because i didn't have a memory card and i wanted to beat it

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chepe

chepe

chepe

->CHEPE<-

when i get Metal gear, i play it until i beat the game

:D

If I have absolutely nothing else to do, I could play all day and through the night. But normally, just 3 hours a day due to other obligations.

im play International superstar soccer 5 about 10 hours, i spent that for Master league

I used to play 6 hours of Gran Turismo in one sitting... But now, my studies are catching up and I have to give up a huge chuck of my gaming time.

3pm-9:30pm Monday-Thursday & 3pm-3am Friday& sun up to sun up on saturday, Sunday from whatever time I get up to 8pm. Mainly CS/NS which is Counter-Strike and Natural Selection and Basically anyother Hl-mod thats good and worthy. For all you of you Playing in CAL Cs good luck.-----> SquadOne | guyver

ITS BECAUSE SOCCER ENDED

I used to play Counter-Strike(PC) for 12 hours or more on a regular basis back when I was in a clan playing in Leagues etc. Many times I would only sleep 2 hours per night for weeks.

Gin yanotte Ichimaru Taishoo
Ikorosu shinsou

Games these days don't hold my interest like they used to...in fact, I own about 150 PS2 games and I probably didn't play 35-45 of them for more than a few minutes before letting the game collect dust.

Final Fantasy Tactics back in like 1998 was the only game I can think of playing through the night and stopping when the sun was up.

Quote: Short games, however I can play quite a few times, I've played and finished Silent Hill 2 around 10 times, ICO around 5 and I used to play and beat Rez every day at least twice for about 6 months back when the game came out for PS2.

Ico is one of the games I own that I didn't give more than 5 minutes playtime. haha The ridonkulousness of dragging the girl along just didn't fly with me...and I also have Rez. Although the music is great (especially Ken Ishii's "Creation: The State of Art) the game just didn't hold my interest long after I beat it, which took me no more than about an hour. Would've been nice if it took note of Vib Ribbon, where you can pop in an audio CD and play to it.

Hm, it depends on whether I'm in school or not. During school, I usually only play on Saturdays, so I only play for maybe 6-8 hours. During the summer, well, it's more like 10-12 a day, lol ^^

AnimeDaisuki

AnimeDaisuki

Wings of Destiny

If I had my way, I would play for up to 16 hours straight....crazy isnt it ? ^_^";;

I'm in your forum , lurkin' in ur posts~ =^w^=

PureEyes

PureEyes

dreamer <3

I did this at school time.. I was still playing at 4 am (at 6 i have to get up), but then my mom came, wow was she angry...

I remember those times in which I was able to play a game for 12 to 24 hours without a break (eating and drinking while playing and holidays ;))...
That were games like Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy VII, Grandia, Breath of Fire IV, both Zelda games for N64 and other great games like that.

But I'm not doing that anymore. (luckily ^_^')
I'm too busy with school now although I'm not that an excellent student.
(quite the opposite I believe... :o ^_^' :sweat:; well, I'm not too bad!)

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

All day long...

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

For me, I remember playing Chrono Trigger for nearly 8 hours straight. I forgot to eat, and nearly forgot to sleep! Talk about being totally absorbed in a game...

"Your mind is the key to every door--no locks shall withhold you, no bars shall restrain you." -anonymous

First time i played FF7 I whent 17 hours playing it(but only did that once)...it was a weekend and i played it every chance i got...:D

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Wow,i never saw before someone playing their favouite game more hour than me.

FloralFallal

FloralFallal

Lover of shirtless anime men

When it was really bad I would play for 5 to 6 hours but I had to because it would take me six months to defeat my RPG's which are the kinds that I like and I think that's why my Playstation 2 broke http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/aahmed/azcrying.gif and I was right in the middle of FF7. But now I think that I've gotten a handle on it but we'll see how long that lasts once the Playstation 3's come out. :D

Signature Image
Thanks again to Tinbad for my avi and sig

I can usually go from 4 to 5 hours....but sometimes i go beyond that :)

at least 6 hours if not more. my fav right now is Tales of Symphonia.

Many hehehe , depends what game is , I played many round in Guilty Gear but is jus a few hours (at last 1 hour) because is a fast game and finish him its not hard , but RE 4 I play more hours because is more comex .

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.