Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many hour when you playing your favourite game? - Minitokyo

How many hour when you playing your favourite game?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I spent 2 to 6 hours for my favoite games.

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

lets see my longest was 18 hours @.@; back when FFX first hit the market i played day and night till i was satisfied (beat the game satisfied) lol, i guess that just how i am same with anime ><; cant stop watching till series over ^^b

spent countless hours on the game Conquer Online, at one time i played for 22 hrs non stop :S

About three hours straight max, but I usually get thrown off after about 30mins.

Ryggim

Ryggim

Darkness to Oblivion

YEAH! Valkyrie Profile is a great game, but a lot of people are complaining about the BMG.

Anyway, if I'm just playing the game to pass time it will only for 1 to 2 hours but then If I like playing the game for example FF VIII or Disgaea or Armored Core it will take me half a day or more. Yow, has anyone played a game for 12 hrs or more? I know I do. Of course that is during the summer vacation but in school days a maximum of 2 to 4hrs.

"A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step"

ibrahimm

ibrahimm

Kick Ass And Chew Bubblegum

I never actually thought about that.... but when i play my favorite game, and no one interrupts me...
I can play for hours..... :D:D:D

*Favorite game for now = Dofus*

Orokawa Ototoyo........

Oh, my record was made with first "Half-Life", I played about 8-10 hours :) I got tired terribly!

i spent 8-12 hours a day when i just played a new RPG, especially sqare enix's
hahahaha...

When I first got Xenosaga I think I played it at least 5 hrs straight into the night. After that night it was just non-stop until I completed it, lol! Thankfully, this was during the holiday so I didnt slack on anything important, lol.

Time flies when you're doing nothing

I spent a night(10hours)playing at Super Smash Bros melee(on NGC)...

I think that's my record and I think I'll never beat that... :sweat:

When I was playing FFXI I spent... from about 4pm - 5am playing did that on fridays and sats....

lets see...i have beaten-up my record while i was playing BGAE. and that was about 11-15 hours.
got dizzy after that. ^_^'

10 hrs non stop when i 1st got WOW!

For me the longest time I've spent playing one of my fav games Xenosaga.....I've played it for like 10 hours straight.....my butt hurt after that.....if I get a new game I spent like 3 to 7 hours playing it.....

SoulPunisher

SoulPunisher

Grimm Reaper M-1

I can play all day, but i can't do it without food, water, and restroom breaks.

Well depend about what game i'll play..
Zelda series for example i play about 2 hours ou 3...
RPG(Tales for example) series i play 3 hours..
Mario series(Party and Kart) depend how much people are playing with me...^^

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.