Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cannot edit frame size in Dreamwaever. - Minitokyo

Cannot edit frame size in Dreamwaever.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MissCz

MissCz

// divine execution. //

So, I launch Dreamweaver 8, and I'm able to manipulate my frames freely. However, upon closing the file(s), and reopening, Dreamweaver no longer allows me to edit my frame size (through clicking and dragging the frames.)

What's going on? How can I fix this issue?

Thanks!

Signature

>> A d e s i r e to | e x p r e s s | myself. <<

Is Dreamweaver the only program you are using? If it is, I'd suggest firing up notepad or wordpad (in windows) or vi (linux), opening the frames page, and manipulating the frames directly there. It's a bit slow that way, but I've found notepad to be the simplest and quickest way for me to do any of my html, php, and javascript editing.

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

i doubt if she really know html. if you really know html you should code your website using text editor. not program like DW or Frontpage

anyway, you can try reinstalling Dreamweaver

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.