Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when the hell is the halo movie comming out? - Minitokyo

when the hell is the halo movie comming out?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

ive heard alot about the halo movie, but i havent heard when its comming out. can anyone help a brother out?...no, really.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

dont say that EVER again. and its supposed to be 2007-08

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

halo movie?! O.o

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Sha8

Sha8

This is the Ultimate.

It's probaly going to bad just like DOOM The Movie.

Crab People, Crab people, Taste Like Crab Talk Like People
Signature Image

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

hope not peter jacson is directing or producing !?!?! and a substantial $$$ buget $$$

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

peter jackson knows how to make good movies
the settings are probably going to be amazingly detailed
the acting is going to be good, im hoping
and it has an official script from bungie

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.