Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 too many hellos... - Minitokyo

too many hellos...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Hey everyone...I don't know much around here. Yes, I'm new...but I'm not one who is good at saying hello, obviously. I like to read any kind of Japanese comic books. The ones I've read are great. Right now, I just hope I can get myself around here...........................................

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Hi autumnchill!! nice to meet u ^^ Welcome to MT! have a lot of fun (i know u surly do) :)

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Welcome Autumnchill. Now that you are member of MT community you should start enjoying this place like I do. :)

Yes, this place can be fun.
Have fun, Autumnchill.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

welcome to the forums
have fun autumnchill!

Yes minitokyo is a fun place

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by autumnchill Hey everyone...I don't know much around here. Yes, I'm new...but I'm not one who is good at saying hello, obviously. I like to read any kind of Japanese comic books. The ones I've read are great. Right now, I just hope I can get myself around here...........................................

It's not obvious to me :D

And for your first japanese lesson. Japanese comic book => Manga XD

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Hello. Welcome. You'll find your way around here. Just need to ask people.. what to do.
Bah. bed..

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

thanx...oh yea, ill remember that...manga. stupid me! i knew that all along but i forgot it at the very last moment...

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

trbarton

Feels good to be home.

hey welcome, try not to get lost :P

Wars are the only way I know how to live... I will fight because it is the path I have chosen..

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.