Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about crossplay... - Minitokyo

about crossplay...

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

ReyLunaShin

ReyLunaShin

Slash through the Darkness~

I dun mind crossplay^_^
Becos I as a girl also dream to crossplay male characters such as Rey, Shinn...
But cosplay is too expensive, I cannot afford it T_T
However, if a boy is too manly, I think it is not good for him to crossplay...

I think crossplay is okay for girls, if the character isn't like Major Armstrong or something like that. When it comes to the boys, if the guy is kind of... eh, delicate, looks fine. XD

It's not so bad the crossplay, but just bad cosplay in general. Regardless if its a fat man or a fat woman, if either of them atempted to cosplay some revealing girl character I would be disturbed. I don't dislike fat people, there's nothing wrong with being fat, but please don't destroy other people's favourite characters like that.

Since I actually like hot guys who look like girls, I have no problem with crossplay. There's also some really hot girls who crossplay, I've seen some really nice Cloud from FF:AC done by girls.

Tenin

Tenin

i only like good cosplay. a lot of the times, the ppl should do it alone in their house...

Why is it always the uncle...

the guy in pink is a pro,
i would go gay for that ^^

Quote by Devildudewell for me, that guy in a girl's dress better be real nice looking, so at least i won't know it....
for example: SERIOUSLY THIS IS A GUY!

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2250/907fi.jpg

At least this way i wont scorn them for spoiling my fav characters.
just a few years back there was a legion of pot belly bastards who went public in sailormoon outfits...and all of them are hairy, smell like stale beer, oh well you get the message.

Girls are ok, because generally a lot of the girls can do cosplay for male characters like those from shoujo manga which are generally more beautiful than manly anyway, I once saw a good example of Air Gear's Agito dressed up by a girl, and she looks just like the real thing too. So females yes, males...you guys better look like it or else....I will burn you alive.

I recognise him! I can't remember his name but he's a famous cosplayer from China and there were others really convincing crossplayers from there besides him. From that cosplay site, there's also a Chinese girl who did a really awesome cosplay of Tifa. Damn I shoulda bookmarked.

East Asian guys typically have smaller jawline and less hairy body and face than us caucasians. Their facial features also tend to mature to a lesser extend and have a higher occurrence of androgynous looking males. That is why there are many whom are great for crossplaying.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

I'm all for cosplay freedom so I say go for it personally. It does seem more accepted among girls though but if a guy can pull it off like that pink haired one then nothing says they can't either. Generally I consider myself a pretty open minded person when it comes to that kinda thing. Coming from a close minded background it took alot for me to get that but whatevers for the best. Its kinda hard since my family isn't and my mom thinks its either all gays or all butches D: like she conjured up this entire senario of me wanting a sex change just because I wanted to cosplay Agito from air gear. I mean whadafrik he looks like a chick anyway -_= but oh well its a personal preference among everything.

meh sig banners are overrated

omg i just looked at the first page and i wanna cosplay soo bad now, the pink haired crossdresser looked sooo cute X.x

Some People say that I'm a goody good for my own self..Is that true?

Uh oh. Jailbait, Loli, AND trap in one. S--t.... thats f'ed up.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

That's a guy cosplaying?! *nose bleeds* I wish I was as beautiful as he was... T_T

I love crossplaying, it's fun!

I love it when pretty boys crossplay or just crossdress in general. =w= One of my guy friends crossplayed at a con last week and I freaked out and hugged him. ^^"

Whatever floats your boat really.
Some people can pull it off and others can't.

I love cosplay and I'm cosplayin', too!

Crossplay tends to amuse me greatly. Either it's done really well or it's so bad that it's obviously does for comedic effect. Like Man!Faye.

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

It's okay to crossplay, but for man which too manly not suitable to you.
alot of people do crossplay, when she like one male character, she will crossplay. and so is the man.
I do cosplay, but once i did crossplay XD it's fun

when it looks good its okay Oo

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

Crossplay? as in Cross dressing play?

if that person are pretty/ handsome/ cute ~ den is no a problem.. but if not.. i must say NO!

detectassistant

detectassistant

assistant of anime detect

the coolest cosplay ever is kuroshitsuji! i have many picture of that!

OMGOSH O_O Is that a GUY! He's just so cute! ><

omg.. cosplays... i envy people that can make their own costumes... i cant saw

it's cosplay no crossplay
ah...about cosplay i love it so much
everyone is so pretty and funny!

rofl i just saw the mistake in the title

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 120 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.