Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 about crossplay... - Minitokyo

about crossplay...

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 120 total items

*shrugs* I think people should be able to wear whatever they like. And with cosplaying, all that matters is having fun, right?

i really envy those who can saw costumes

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

OHOHOHOHOHO WOW! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 5 YEARS!

Signature

for me the best crossplaying female is stay
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8113/1481dfe5281173.jpg
and the best crossplaying male hagaren<3
http://0hagaren0.deviantart.com/art/Kagami-Lucky-star-2-151396282

you mean cosplay?

LazyPanda10

LazyPanda10

Give me sweets!

I don't mind. I'm a cosplayer myself so I have done my share of crossplay and so have many of my friends. As with any type of cosplay, if it's done right then power to ya. As for the pink hair dude, I would like to met him just for the cosplay tips.

i think that is only good if a girl does it, a fat man doing that would be SO FUCKING CRAZY!

errr, is it crossplay or cosplay? o_o

this si amazing

like cosplay when its identic with anime

Generally, the male characters of mangas shojo concern of faces at the end thus crossplay is very successful, for the greater part but it is more difficult for a boy to make a girl, because it makes the result much less attractive...

it's... cute!

I like crossplay. All my cosplays are crossplays. I don't think I have a single cosplay (yet) of my own gender (female).

its fine for some characters but we need to pass a law stating people over a certain belly standard cant cosplay or crossplay

like michael moore........... XD

but near crossplay is cute i have to admit

I really don't mind, in fact i like to see some variety in clothing for men

for me,it's ok for a girl to dress as a guy,but a guy dress as a girl is not so cool..>.>

sayukichan

sayukichan

well cosplaying is a life you can say id like to be one .oneday

keep trying untile success

It's fine in womans,only

It is so funny

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by ghostsarehereIt's fine in womans,only

that is what is called double standards my freind. I think anyone could crossplay if they really wanted to put the effort into it. Its more so as long as they do put the effort and have fun then its good for everyone xD

meh sig banners are overrated

damnedhaven

damnedhaven

Poof KokoKrunch

I'm a cosplayer but most people in my cosplay community got used to seeing me as a 'guy' or crossplaying. Crossplaying is fun for the girls since most of them or us can pull it off.

In my community, crossplaying has become so ramphant...with the boys. And, to be honest, it's not fun. They're just dressing up as school girls. > . < And why is that? Because they like the attention. O_O I can't understand why. A few of them don't even wear wigs, wear those iffy short skirts and strut around like they own the place.

I mean it's okay to crossdress but they are seriously destroying the whole idea of crossplaying or crossdressing for that matter.

The ideal course of life is a fictitious ideal of a human being.

Cosplay is fine as long as someone dont overdo it...

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 120 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.