Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your rpg's list - Minitokyo

Your rpg's list

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

I'm a big rpg fan since a long time. Here is my list of the rpg games i own. Give yours too :D (Of course, emulation and roms are not considered as your possession)

My list :

* Playstation : Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy Tactics

* Playstation 2 : Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 10-2, .Hack//Infection, .Hack//Mutation, .Hack//Outbreak, .Hack//Quarantine, Disgaea, Xenosaga 1, Xenosaga 2, Atelier Iris Eternal Mana

* Psp : Legend of Heroes (US)

* Dreamcast : Skies of Arcadia, Grandia 2

* Game Boy Advance : Golden Sun 1, Golden Sun 2, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Onimusha Tactics, Shining Force, Tactics Ogre : The Knights of Lodis

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

My list :

Playstation :SUIKODEN I and II FINAL FANTASY 7, 8 and 9 LEGEND OF DRAGOON and CRONO CROSS

PS2 : FINAL FANTASY 10 SUIKODEN III and IV SUIKODEN TACTICS

SNES: MARIO RPG CRONO TRIGGER FFVI

GBA:Golden Sun 1, Golden Sun 2

GB: POKEMON RED ( YHE FIRST ONE)

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

PS2: FF X, KH, FF X-2, Atelier Iris Eternal Mana

PS1: FFIX

Computer: FFVii, FFVIII

GBC: Dragon Warrior Monsters, Pokemon Gold

Want to buy: KHII, Radiata Stories, FF XII, Dragon Warrior Quest VIII

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by Minitokyo Policyall threads created should be done so with an eye towards benefiting the community and fostering meaningful discussion.

Please remember that forum threads should be conducive to meaningful discussion or ask an interesting question. They are not to be requesting members to merely generate lists.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.