Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Q: Sas and Sak know about Nine-tails demon in Naruto? - Minitokyo

Q: Sas and Sak know about Nine-tails demon in Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 15 total items

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Does Sasuke and Sakura know about the nine-tails demon inside Naruto? I mean, I know that they notice that Naruto has a large amount of chakra but do they really know that there is a demon inside Naruto? Do they know the incident that happened years ago... you know, with the 4th Hokage?

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Yes, they both know, not too sure when each found out though but they should've known since before the 3 year time skip

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

*** Spoiler ***

Sakura knows for sure, she tells so to Naruto in one of the newest chapters (don't rmb which, and i don't remember exactly how she found out, but i'm guessing it's by reading books)...

as for Sasuke, I'm guessing he found out during his fight against Naruto... and most likely, even if he didn't guess, Orochimaru will tell him about it... just my guess...

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Please sort/categorize your thread appropriately. Naruto category added.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Sakura & Sasuke DO know about Kyuubi. They found out at different times though.

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

*Spoiler*

Everyone knows except Naruto himself...........he learns of it a bit later

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

Naruto finds out he has the kyuubi in what? ep 1... not much of a spoiler, but sakura learns about it in the new saga, and i don't think sasuke was ever told naruto knew about it... he only knows that naruto has a special power, if you remember what he said to naruto during their fight "Ah, so you're also special, but I'm more special than you! Arghhhhh" or something like that.

*spoiler*

naruto explains it to sakura in the new saga as they head to save Gaara. He tells her why he's so passionate about saving him... and that's cuz he's much alike.

Quote by asuzaSakura & Sasuke DO know about Kyuubi. They found out at different times though.

thats true, but i dont think Sasuke knows what is it exactly, unless he knows about the tail'd demons, Sakura found out from records.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Berserker13*Spoiler*

Everyone knows except Naruto himself...........he learns of it a bit later

err... everyone knows except: all the kids... coz' Sandaime asked everyone to keep the secret so Naruto could live a normal life... which means, only those that were old enough to remember Kyuubi and the events surrounding it's sealing were aware of it...

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Sasuke knew it probably when they fought.
Sakura found out after the 3 years passed and Naruto returned to Konoha. He told her when they were assigned their mission. -.-

Oh...in the saga, what age are they?

merged: 12-10-2005 ~ 10:32am
the new saga.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Yes. I think they know. Sasuke knows first. When he fought with Naruto in Valley. I think Sakura don't really know. But she suspected something.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

How wpuld sasuke know? have the kids their age even heard of the incident with kyubi? I mean, even those who are old now were small back then, and since its supposed to be a secret they will only know if someone tells them right?
so, sasuke might know that there is something weird with naturo. He was surprised after all when naruto started to act a bit weird.
as someone higher up in thread says naruto told sakura, I myself havent watched naruto in a while cause of slow downloading. so I have no means of confirming this =P but it sound good ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Is the Kyubi the most powerful um... "monster" there is?

Sorry for this answer to be this late but..... Actually Sasuke learned that Naruto has the nine tails in him when Naruto, Sakura, Sai and Captain Yamato when to the secret layer of Orochimaru where they found Sasuke. Sasuke learned when he used his Sharingan on Naruto and enter the inside world of Naruto (meaning in Naruto's mind). He saw the nine tails and said something I think is "I never told you would have this thing inside you Naruto" & "So your the nine tails Hum". Sakura found out during her long years under Tsunade's training. She look in Tsunade's library with the records of the events and mission under the present time in naruto shippuden. She found the fact that naruto was the nine tails' junjuriki inside the records of 16 years ago.

merged: 06-29-2015 ~ 11:46pm
The nine tails could be consider as a strong tail beast but actually I guess it is due to team work with Naruto . This is a whole guess of mine. But ten tails is far stronger in strengh then nine tails

merged: 06-29-2015 ~ 11:51pm
my answer are fully correct since I watched the whole series of Naruto Shonen Jump and Naruto Shippuden.

merged: 07-08-2015 ~ 04:54am
If any of you have question or comments about my answers and comments please post below mine. If any of you have question about Naruto Shonen Jump and Naruto Shippuden please ask me... I know all about it.

merged: 07-08-2015 ~ 04:55am
I may answer a bit late since I don't come on every day

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.