Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yaaayyy! IT's Jing Jing"s Birthday ^uu^! - Minitokyo

Yaaayyy! IT's Jing Jing"s Birthday ^uu^!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hi again peoples, Gin here, and againis another one of my dear friends' birthdays, right on the heels of another one's rom earlier this week.This time it is my big sis JingJing1208, but I like to call her Jing Jing for short, hehe ^uu^. She is another one of the first peopel I made friends with here, and a fantastic artist in her right with the cute walls I usually see her do, not to mention the drawings. she hasn't been on so much, busy with school and all,a nd even though I don't always have the time to check up on her, I have not forggoten her. Soooo, everyone wish her a happy birthday, and once again, here is my song u_u:Ahem...Happy Happy Birthday! You'e another year older. happy Happy Birthday! Shut up and eat some cake. Yaaayyy XD ! Jign Jing, I will have to get something when I can, and I hope you get at least one thing you wanted this day ^_^ *big hugglez*
P.S. I'll be putting osmehting up on my page regarding getting b-days from my other friends, so look for it.
P.S.S. I just rememberd, it's already Friday in China, so I'm sorta late, but I didn't forget, hehe ^_^'.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

we are lucky to have both a good friend like jing jing ^^ so happy bday to her best canadian friend ^^

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

Happy B-day JingJing1208-san
Even though I have no idea who you are or you
have actually existed on this forum. I hope
that you will get a very large cake and lot's of
presents.

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Happy Happy Birthday Jing ^_____^
*kind of alittle late from me but its still Dec 8 on my time zone so :P hehe..* ^^

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, happy b-day Jing Jing ^^ very late though loll, but hope you had a very happy day ^^ see ya!

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

wish u a happy birthday jing jing

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Hehe,thanks Gin!Haha,so sorry for the late reply.You know I'm busy with my study now!^_^"
And thanks for Kusanago,tiki223,Frosty,lilblademaster,Ayam(...) for all your good wishes!^_^ Yes,jingjing had a wonderful b-day!^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Happy late birthday!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.