Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 RahXephon Semi-abstract - Minitokyo

RahXephon Semi-abstract

page 1 of 1 4 total items

iarly

iarly

Anime Lover

Ok, this is the first time I post anything here, so let's hope it helps. I've working on this one for a while, and I've come to a point where I know something's missing, but I'm out of ideas. Basically, I don't know what to do. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c1/iarly/th_dcb976a1.jpg

I'd also like to congratulate whoever it was who had the happy idea of this section and thanks in advance for any comment!

Edit: Sorry about photobucket resizing the image, since it's pretty big. I'll try to reupload it again, maybe somewhere else.

Signature Image

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

try uploading on imageshack.us , you can upload bigger files there. With such a small resolution it's hard to point out the details

-Overlaying your 2 bg stairs isn't a good idea, they blend one on the other in the middle, if you want to give them the same colors as you bg sky try duplicating each stair layer and changing the hue/saturation then blend it with the original stair layer.
-Maybe removing the stair that starts top/left corner would also be a good idea, right now your composition is not organised and the eye has no central focus and there is no "flow".
-Reika does not fit with the stair, she looks like she is floating. Now this is a problame we see quite often and you can fix it by creating her a shadow on the stair. Use the Burn tool.
-I suggest adding clouds to you sky, right now it looks a bit like you've only pasted some random abstract.

I don't know why but the characters don't really match with the background.

Quote by candy-chan
-Reika does not fit with the stair, she looks like she is floating. Now this is a problame we see quite often and you can fix it by creating her a shadow on the sair. Use the Burn tool.

I have no idea what candy chan is saying but I think you should remove the stairs on the bottom right corner like this person says. It doesn't go with the female character

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4323/dcb976a15ol.jpg

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.