Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most Popular Skins? Where? - Minitokyo

Most Popular Skins? Where?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Hi,
I was browsing through my control panel and in the skin section I found myself with a short list of the most popular skins used by MT members...

Is there a more complete list? I would like to see more of the most popular skins in minitokyo and those who aren't popular because they haven't been seen by many members ^^;

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "more complete"; every customized skin on Minitokyo is listed in the drop-down menu in Minitokyo Options.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

yeah, that's how I found the skin i'm using now for the rest of Minitokyo ^^ a pretty cool one, one of the best i've seen though it's not listen in the most popular ones ...that's why I asked that...there is a list featuring the 10 most popular skins used in minitokyo, at the lower left of the "Minitokyo Option" @ Control Panel and I was wondeing if there was a longer list (not featuring only 10 kins) of the most popular skins in MT ^^;

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

It would be an interesting feature, but i dont think they have it. Instead, why dont you tell the person whose skin you are using that you like it? :)

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by MistressPookyChanIt would be an interesting feature, but i dont think they have it. Instead, why dont you tell the person whose skin you are using that you like it? :)

already did ^^
I'm using AkashaNosferatu's skin ^^; (though, for those who aren't designers, they might think it's a dull skin but I think it's an awfully nice skin ^^ )

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

i agree- i think only having the top 10 favourties there means more people with the same userpage, because it's really annoying searching the whole list under the mt skin part... maybe having a top used list with all of them [like the gallery] or something? :/

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

I would have like better a kind of page to have a quick view of the page to have an idea what it is like without having to load it.

Signature

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by IlonaI would have like better a kind of page to have a quick view of the page to have an idea what it is like without having to load it.

that would take an awfull load of time..then again, a thumbnail system like the one that the gallery has would be alot usefull...IMO

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by minakomel

Quote by IlonaI would have like better a kind of page to have a quick view of the page to have an idea what it is like without having to load it.

that would take an awfull load of time..then again, a thumbnail system like the one that the gallery has would be alot usefull...IMO

i agree- making th userpage submissions into thumbnail froms like the galleries would be a good option :)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.