Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stupid DOA Hentai Drawers! - Minitokyo

Stupid DOA Hentai Drawers!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Hmm I dont understand ?

Signature Image

I'll agree with the fact that the drawings totally suck when they look like that... but OBVIOUSLY someone must like it if they keep showing up like that.... hell, a lot of people must download them all the time (otherwise the phenomenon would just stop, right?) and this just encourages shitty doujin/hentai art to form.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

THat proves to everyone the monkey will dance for money you know what I mean the only thing I dont want to see is kasumi

Signature Image

Well...hentai exists for every single anime series or japan created kind of entertaiment! You shouldn´t take them so seriously even if it is annoying sometimes....a few of them are looking very nice!^^

RyuS

RyuS

mighty AhkiN

It`s simple, don`t like it, don`t watch it. Theres no point in getting mad for something you can do anything about. Besides, I love Hentai :)

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Well outta eveyting I read hear you two are not offende good they understand so why can the rest ? Lets hold are mouse and click towrds the Henta road of the internet and the mangas in stores

But still hentai are cool but kasumi from doa sucks a lot big time

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Why does just Kasumi suck? I've never really liked ayane. (heartless wretch) I think Kasumi came under hentai gazers namely because she IS their main attraction. she is excatly what Hentai revovles around. (look at hentai at wikipedia defines it well) And on the top of the page, I was just making fun of me self. haha. But I'm okay with mostly the good looking pictures not the situations they invovle.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Seriously, tho. Is there something wrong w/ those guys? When you draw something, at least make it look right. And dont have stuff spugged all over the page and stuff....just annoying. I wont even look at most pics unless they look equal to or better than the quaity the artist used and that mess is just all in the way.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Wo wo wo now that you mention ayane sucks to same as Kasumi there are everywhere in mangas hentai and the star of the games what the hell happen to Tina or Helena Lei fei and the others One things is true I have nothing against the drawing just little bit because some are crappy but with in one no every one of those drawings there a Kasumi and a Ayane it really tiresome looking at those two only jaj give the rest a chance right?

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

True. But we must not forget that they are japanese, so every japanese drawes his fantsy of them. SICKOS! I don't mind pictures BUT HENTAI! in all it's vile! Though I still like Kasumi, just the outfit she had makes no tactical sense. CLevage and no pants. uh huh very ninja-ish.(yeah right) What is "jaj" well the others are not as focused upon for one because they are there for filler spots to increase the game play. Though some are more atractive than others. Not that I would consider actually tring to date one mind you. wow long post!

merged: 03-15-2006 ~ 11:50am
or not.

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

although i do respect the fact that drawing female bodies is not a necessarily easy task, i do agree that those kind of pictures just flat out suck. people who heavenly invest in this kind of stuff (no offense) are hoping for a dream gf that just won't come true.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

You know there a game of Kasumi right Im not plan on saying what it is thought

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

? like some Hentai game or a game for xbox? cool for xbox bad for hentai.

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

^_^ nice i get them all the time and i dont care at all

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Nop pc game a Hentai one made buy some guy dont know who he is but I got the game eheh and the other one is an offical one of kasume but its in japanese I cant play Im having a hard time trying to make the damn game work

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

That sucks. hahaha sucks... (CLears throat) oh phstt, whatever. How come the game doesn't work? trouble between English and Japense? or just because your computer doesn't like it.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

It could have been both but for the japanese one I have to set the language of the pc to Japanese that what they told me to do but I not plannig to do it I like my computer the way it is So only I can play one there are two of tifa

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hmm whats the Offical kasumi game about or is that the one not working? and what of this hentai one, does it totally suck(look at what I wrote on the above.) or is it decently done well?

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

The hentai one is a flash game there two of them I found Tifa and Kasumi [ Kasumi I hate her ] The Official one it work but you gonna have to change the langauge on the computer you know Inglish to Japanese but work. I havent done but many people told me it work I just got to get up and stop being lazy
I can give more details but this hate forum of Doa hentai jajaj

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

well, um... I have absolutely no idea what the hell you were talking about. Speak english better please or explain.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

I m just saying it the way they said to me

Signature Image

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

I guess it's a personal choice, really. Just don't look at hentai if you don't want to. *shrug* To each their own, you know?

But I have to agree that it's annoying when it pops out at you when you lest expect it.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

ah I see.

merged: 03-20-2006 ~ 08:21am
Well I just wish that we would have a modicum of actual digtanty to draw sometihng as it is, not out of porportion.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Do you want the flash games?

Signature Image

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 112 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.