Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stupid DOA Hentai Drawers! - Minitokyo

Stupid DOA Hentai Drawers!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 112 total items

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

I didnt understand a word he said bad images what do you mean by that ? hmmm.......... Finalzero0000 you said people have preferences so you telling me that Im unique and special jajajajaja wait no that goes for everybody were are special lalalala

Me voy para el U.S.

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

It's okay meis, i don't know either.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Meis

Meis

Anakaris The Mummy

Strange post but original from the others jaj

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

yep that's true.

lolx... DOA is oso my fav game... But some ppl just like it in a diff way... so just don care bout it!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Hentai fan drawings keep the world together. Take any show or game out there and someone... or more than someone will take it and show you everything you WANTED to see and make it happen. I salute you oh drawers of what I see in my head. And for those of you who take it even further, God speed. The weirder stuff you draw the more weird people stay indoors looking at it, thereby keeping them from procreating.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

WANTED? YOU THINK TNTICLE RAPE IS WANTED? YOUR SAYING THAT A GIRL GETTING GANG RAPED BY FIFTY OR SO GUYS IS FUN? INDOORS SPAWNING!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Quote by KubrickfanWANTED? YOU THINK TNTICLE RAPE IS WANTED? YOUR SAYING THAT A GIRL GETTING GANG RAPED BY FIFTY OR SO GUYS IS FUN? INDOORS SPAWNING!

They wouldn't draw it if somebody didn't want it, and that could include the artist themselves. Hey I don't like everything I come across online, but what I hate somebody else gets their jollys off of. The fantastic thing about the internet is there is something for everybody, no matter how fudged up it may be. I still hold my salute to you perveyors of perversion.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hahaha true, very true. well as long as you don't tenticles everything will bee jjjust fine. :)

merged: 04-16-2006 ~ 01:03am
what happen to meis?

Numaman430

God of

will i got to say this folks hemm......... ah WHAT THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO THAT SH@T IT IS SO CRAPY THAT I AM MAD ABOUT IT THEY DRAW THEM FORM ANIME AND GAMES THAT WE PLAY AND ITS SICKING I HATE ALL PEOPLE THAT MADE THAT BULL SH@T SO ALL OF YA NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO THAT IT WILL BE STOP........ ITS WAR BABY WAR WAR WAR AHHHHHHHH SH@T hmmm thank you

Hey now, some people have that big boob fetish. Though I'm not one of them, I just have to point that out.

Many DoA girls also happen to have disproportionate bodies, kind of like Barbie - though not as extreme. Hentai artists tend to exagerate this sort of thing. Just like some people like to make them smaller. Just find the "regular" drawers and stick with those, if that is your preference.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by undefinedwill i got to say this folks hemm......... ah WHAT THE HELL DO THEY HAVE TO THAT SH@T IT IS SO CRAPY THAT I AM MAD ABOUT IT THEY DRAW THEM FORM ANIME AND GAMES THAT WE PLAY AND ITS SICKING I HATE ALL PEOPLE THAT MADE THAT BULL SH@T SO ALL OF YA NEED TO DO SOMETHING SO THAT IT WILL BE STOP........ ITS WAR BABY WAR WAR WAR AHHHHHHHH SH@T hmmm thank you

YEAH! It's war!

merged: 05-27-2006 ~ 07:21am
Numaman430 haha I'm still learning to quote, I forgot to add your name so I put it here! :)

me no like hentai

Hentai happens we can't control it

^ I agree. All we can do is do our best to avoid them.

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

1) Discussion has nothing to do with games anymore. (Relevance was pretty tenuous to begin with... :sweat: )
2) Bumped, like, almost 2 months? Gosh.

This thread is soooo closed!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 112 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.