Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 At last, I am back! - Minitokyo

At last, I am back!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

For those of you who do not know me, greetings! I am Tauro, and after an extended absence from this community, I have finally decided to return. :o I hope to become more active than I have been the first time around. ~_~

Until then, that is all from me... for now.

...I've been real immature, haven't I?

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Welcome back to minitokyo :D

although i havent met you before, hope to see you around more often :D

Signature Image

Welcome back !

(I think your thread may be closed).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Whoops! I just read the rules regarding the Entrance Lounge, and I didn't know I was in violation until now (can't make posts about your return from an absence). Oh well...

...I've been real immature, haven't I?

LonelyFriend

Hi Ha said Hey

Hello,I am LonelyFriend and 17 years old.I also a new member.welcome you back to MT.

hi. im new so i never met you before. but welcome back Tauro.
hope you enjoy your stay as much as i do

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please refrain from creating "Farewell" or "I'm back" threads in the Entrance Lounge. This forum section is intended for first time new members. If you wish to inform your friends of your return, please make a note in your signature or your userpage instead.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.