Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GS wallpaper - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

ok here is another wallpaper i tried.. but not really sure what i should do

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5919/extendedpilots0yb.th.jpg

any comments or advice would be welcome

Signature

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

It's pretty nice, i like the background a lot
Don't care much for the chars though ^^ but that's just me

you might wanna make the char's a little less vibrant though, so they'd fit with the bg's feel more (less colorful)

But all in all, very nice

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

I think its pretty cool! Especially the text :D
I donno what advice i can give...perhaps the background is a lil plain...but i cant think of what to put...
I dont know anything about extractions coz well..i cant do them personally...

\(^o^)/

Cool. They look awesome except I don't know why but Clotho, Orga and Shani doesn't really seem to fit very well with the background. Also I think maybe you should make the wallie less bright.
Never really was good at art class so don't know any of those art terms TTT____TTT

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Overall there is nothing wrong with the wall. Extraction is done well. I can't see any problems with it atleast. The colors aren't too brite or anything. The text is nice and works well with the overall theme of the wall. The only thing though is the BG. It's a bit too plain. Someone might mistake it for a scan that you had just edited by adding text and increasing the size. I'm not really sure what suggestion to make. You could try a BG that could look like the deck on a spaceship with their three respective gundams in the background somewhere. The only thing I would find fault in this one is someone might say you took a screenshot from the show and then stuck a scan of the three pilots in it.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

ok updates haha..
since i was out of idea what to do i just had to left it..
and today decided to finish it

so here it is

since... i can't make complicated BG like deck ot something i just decided to put 3 MS at BG

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3192/extendedpilots9sh.th.jpg

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.