Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 adopted? - Minitokyo

what does it feel 2 be adopted?

does anybody ever listen 2 you?
0 votes
do u feel weird from other people?
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

umm...i waz wondering if anybody was adopted besides me? or if u know of someone that is....i'm just wondering out of curiousness. i don't know much people that r so just wondering i guess....

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

I really think this should be in the Love, Friends & Family forum, not in City Hall...

and to answer your question, no i wasn't adopted

I wasn't adopted....but my friend's parents have adopted a kid...^-^

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I know someone who's adopted. And people often mistake me for being adopted. XO But I don't mind that, I take that as a compliment instead. :D

Signature Image

angel-type

angel-type

fallen angels

ya i was adopted....it is pretty hard though

hmm my dad was adopted...it kinda makes him silent about family issues...and i guess when my mums dad died he couldnt really care less coz well he said 'i have never had a father, why should i care'...i guess it affects ya for ever...i dont exactly know though...i wanna know my real grandparents!

\(^o^)/

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

nope...i am not adopted!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

XxXMoiXDixXMoisXxX

XxXMoiXDixXMoisXxX

Moi Dix Mois

Konnichiwa!

I wouldn't really like to be adopted. It would fell really really awkward!

Sayonara!

Nocturnal Romance...
Signature Image

Nope I'm not adopted either, but
have you thought one day to finding your biological parent?

Signature

Masteraugmenta8

Masteraugmenta8

Sushi Skin Man

Well it's really sad ,to be an orphan you know. It's better having foster parents than none of them .My little brother was adopted when he was a little baby cause his last parents were too poor to even support another baby so my parents took pity on them and bought him to convince his other parents .Well I don't think we'll be seeing them for a reason and it's a very dark and deep secret my little brother doesn't know 'YET'. Well now he lives among us and we treat him as if we were naturally born Brothers.well the time will come when he will start to get suspicious and set out on a journey to find his real parents maybe........ or he'll just be a couch potatoe ,who knows......

Signature Image
People go on living as long as they remain in someone's memory ~Kaim Argonar

springonion

~aLonE~

i'm not adopted (and i'm glad i'm not!)

i know someone who's adopted though.she's way happier with her foster parents since her biological parents were not married and none of them wanted to keep her. that's why she stays with her grandparents or her foster parents as she would call. it's really sad.....

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.