Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dutch explanation about credits - Minitokyo

dutch explanation about credits

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hello, I have a question. I don't know if I'm allowed to ask something like this but I can try it. ^_^'

Is there someone who can explain the whole credits thing to me in Dutch ( to prevent any misunderstandings, dutch is the language of Holland not Germany. ;) )

I ask this because I don't really understand the credits thing, and I'm from the netherlands and not very good on languages, so its hard for me to understand the english explanation, I'm sorry for that :(

Je moet jouw deel aan de community leveren wil je credits erbij krijgen.
Dit doe je door bijvoorbeeld berichten te plaatsen , afbeeldingen te uploaden en andere soorten dingen waarmee je een bijdrage levert aan de community.

Als je zulke dingen doet zul je niett direkt een verschil in je credits zien. Dit hebben ze zo gedaan om te voorkomen dat je door zult krijgen hoe en waarmee je credits krijgt.
Als je verder nog vragen hebt moet je maar even wat in mn guestboek schrijven of een PM sturen..

And to the admins.. if there is any dutch admin around , please tell me if i have told too much or if i was doing ok ;)

That was nice of you Gazeebo :)

Unfortunately this thread is already 8 weeks old heh..

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hey guys ain't Sheqel himself dutch? i believe he is ^_^

Thanks for the explanation! :D

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by Anjhurinhey guys ain't Sheqel himself dutch? i believe he is ^_^

Sheq never explains stuff in plain language for understanding lol.
Plus, he probably couldn't do too much.
From using babel fish, I sort of understand that what has been explained seems ok.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I am dutch also, and it seems like perfect dutch so...:)

Anyway, i understand why they don't want us to get to know how it works to get credits exactly. What i DO want to know is, how can you prevent credit loss?

In dutch would be nice but i would understand english almost just as well:)
Thank you!^__^

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.