Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Girl from Naruto... - Minitokyo

Favorite Girl from Naruto...

Tagged under Naruto

Who is your favorite girl?

Hinata
132 votes
Ino
22 votes
Temari
48 votes
Tenten
19 votes
Sakura
64 votes
Others
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I like Sakura she the best! :D
And she so cute with Sasuke!

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Hmm...between tenten and hinata...tenten is pretty and strong but hinata is quite strong too,and i lke the way she's fighting(because she's a hyuuga).You should see hinata 2 1/2 years then, she's prettier and cuter with her long black hair!

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

I like Tenten very much,I can say more than the others.I like her character(so cute)and she's more like me.I admire her techniques,although she plays a minor role in Naruto.In addition I like Temari(the reasons are the same as Tenten's)and as we can see she is really attractive!

Neji 4 ever!!!

i do i lyk temari.. her hair and eyes are cute

But Tsunade? Where is she? Nobody have mentioned :o! Well I've voted Other then!

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I voted for Sakura.

Her character 'blooms' over the show and I enjoyed the ride very much. She's brave, deteremined, intelligent, strong, and good. And she's so pretty. ^^ And now that she's a healer who packs a punch, I'm totally in favor of Sakura-chan.

And I adore her with Sasuke. ^^

Signature Image

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Hinata hands down! She cute and adorable and never gives up!

Hinata
she is gentle to everyone and extra soft to naruto. :D

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Poor Ino, no one's voting for her.

Hinata rocks!Three cheers for Hinata-chan!Hip hip hurray!hip hip hurray,hip hip hurray!

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

Hinata and hinata...
She is so cute and also gentle, and i like it when he blushed.... X , X

I like INO coz she's beautiful and she's brave!

merged: 01-12-2006 ~ 04:24pm

merged: 01-12-2006 ~ 04:24pm

Wow Hinata is way up there i voted for Tenten.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

My favorite Kunoichi would be Tsunade. She is strong and clever, I like her sense of humour and when she fights she gets scary, lol. She is someone respected and without a doudbt she is the #1 female ninja in my list. There is also Anko, she is cool & strong too!

From the list of options above, I think I would go for Temari. She is more reliable (not to mention useful) as a team mate, she is a great ninja! And I liked her even more when she saved Shikamaru! She can be pretty cute too :)

And I like Hinata as well, especially when she fights seriously... She can be very strong. And she nice towards everyone!

Ino is whiny and noisy (peace Dianne) I like Sakura best! She has an important role if not better role than not just being an extra like Ino ^_^ peace peace peace

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Temari is better! Sakura is better too! But Temari certainly gets my vote! (Dianne, peace tayo!). Besides Temari is more matured is by far the strongest female genin in the series.

Autlus

False god of the last battle

Hinata By far is the best girl in Naruto, I personally believe Sakura is like the naruto form of a prep.

i like temari...she's hot!

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

I like Hinata the most too, because she reminds me of myself :nya:
The second is Sakura because she never give up XD

Signature Image

temari? the strongest female genin? I think NOT! Sakura or Hinata is by far more stronger than temar,i oh and they have more important roles too not sure about Hinata though

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by zeroeltemari? the strongest female genin? I think NOT! Sakura or Hinata is by far more stronger than temar,i oh and they have more important roles too not sure about Hinata though

Ha! At least she doesn't cry all the time! Meaning she is very much matured! ANd sexy(?!?). Come- on, can sakura cut a whole forest? I want to see them try! Only to Zeroel peace to all!

Definitely Temari, well, for me at least. She's so cool and strong and that girl really kicks ass.

i'd have to say temari, anko, and tenten

general, all of them good looking and knows how to fight...and anko...i just like her personality

Sakura all the way!
That pink haired girl kicks ass...well more later in the show but even so i think she's the best

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.