Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Girl from Naruto... - Minitokyo

Favorite Girl from Naruto...

Tagged under Naruto

Who is your favorite girl?

Hinata
132 votes
Ino
22 votes
Temari
48 votes
Tenten
19 votes
Sakura
64 votes
Others
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

I want to say Ino be caue she look cute and very self confident attitude but don't know that much about her (I just got up to Episode 21 English dub). I also like Sakura because she has pep but her Sauske crush cand get tiring. So I'll have to go with Hinata because of her sweet nature.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Wow. Hinata's really leading the poll...

soft spoken yet powerful. go hinata!

I think Sakura is the coolest. She is the sweetest and smartest one of the group.

~*Lacus*~
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a342/PinkPrincessLacus/MySigsIMade/anewsigpretty.gif

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

I like Hinata. At first I thought she was a stupid character but during the later episodes she starts to bloom.

xhidaka

xhidaka

alive in hell...

Come on guys! Where's the Tsunade love? If there's any chick in this series that kicks major ass it's her! SHE CAN KICK 90 PERCENT OF THE OTHER CHARACTER'S ASSES WITH A FLICK TO THE FOREHEAD FOR F's SAKE!

"My fall will be for you, my love will be in you if you be the one to cut me... I'll bleed forever"-Nightwish

I like Hinata because she is realy cute in the 1st season but in the second season she totally lokks coll and fobulus.And of cause her byakugan

Ino is hot, but screw it i wouldnt rely on her......

Ten Ten is my favorite because i like martial artist type of girls. =) and her specialty is that wooden pole and thats awesome fighting style.....

Hinata reminds me of Shinobu from Love hina.........so dont like her....

Temari is also has the same voice of edward elric and that scares me....T.T

Inchy

Inchy

< Just smile! >

Sakura is my favourite...I don't know why...in some way I like her the most. I like also Ten Ten because of her personality.

Signature

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

Temari - I don't like childish girl.

Sakura. She's cute!

Love Hinata the best. Why? Well, the reasons are she is not head over heels over Sasuke. She likes Naruto. Same as me. She is really cute when she blushes and always made an effort to do her best.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Yeah... Hinata's one of the young female characters who at one point did not think Sasuke as cute. She loves a person based on personality, not appearance.

I, personally, like Hinata. Her personality isn't as out-going as the other girls', yet she is still successful as a ninja.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Personally, Hinata's character annoys me. She's TOO shy and bashful. She needs to get a little confidence or at least give off that impression. I also can NOT stand her high pitch voice. I suppose that's why she's my least favorite.
I also personally do not find her to be qualified for ninja activities. She should be a teacher or something. Not to say she isn't strong or anything, I just don't think her personality works for that sort of job. In reality anyway. Perfectly fine for anime.

Signature Image

^__^ I personally like TenTen just because she's not as well known and such but Sakura is my second, then Hinata.

Hinata... she is so funny and cute...
And if she wants, she goes for it!
Hyuuga !

for naruto ^^

whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door....

darkangel013

darkangel013

~*The Gray Witch*~

Quote by EnnaKikyI like Sakura she the best! :D
And she so cute with Sasuke!

I agree.^^ I also like tsunade,temari,and hinata.They are all soooo cool >.< I also tenten, she is soooo cool ^^

When you laughed as much as you breathed, you realized how much life is beautiful

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

It's between Hinata and Anko... I guess Hinata wins.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

Even if she wasn't that strong in the beginning, i think Sakura was the most interesting, she's intelligent, has personality, fighting spirit, kinda cute and wants to be PART of the team and not BE the team.. but with her yappin and Sasuke fandom.. it kinda made me look elsewhere.. So i guess the next best thing is Temari, she gets things done in style and she's a strategist.. (Shikamaru better end up with her oh oh oh.. let's play go)

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

i would root tenten and sakura at the same time, so they are the best.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

Sakura

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

Tenten, I love how she tries her best, especially in the battle between temari and her.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Temari cause she's somewhat of a troubled girl. Lots of angst and issues.

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 140 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.